Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onlinespend - onlinespend.com

wahyd186

I am not admin

http://onlinespend.com

Welcome to Online Spend.com!

Online Spend.com is a privately owned company operating on the world Forex market. Founded in 2006, our company has managed over $6 million for institutional and Online Spend. investors. With abundant experience, unique strategic plans and smart investment schemes, we know how to minimize the risk in present forex trades and how to maximize our investors returns.

Now it is the time we proudly announce our online program to those who are seeking a reliable investment opportunity but temporally have no enough experience. We are successful group of traders who have made money through investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for 6 years. Choosing our company you can control a desirable level of your risks and profits because we have a responsibility to our investment community to provide accurate and timely.

Investment Plans

Level Investment Amount Interest Period Total ROI

1 $20 - $2,000 5% Daily 30 Business Days 150%

2 $2,001 - 5,000 6% Daily 30 Business Days 180%

3 $5,001 - $10,000 7% Daily 30 Business Days 210%

4 $10,001 - N/A 8% Daily 30 Business Days 240%

Level Investment Amount Interest Period Total ROI

1 $20 - $2,000 11% Daily 10 Business Days 110%

2 $2,001 - 5,000 12% Daily 10 Business Days 120%

3 $5,001 - $10,000 13% Daily 10 Business Days 130%

4 $10,001 - N/A 14% Daily 10 Business Days 140%

Accept: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Link=> http://onlinespend.com

i am quite confused with their plan here, because in other side of their site, it said that they offered up to 8% for us per day in 30 days but in the other side said that we will get about 5%(not up to) per days in 30 days wow, that is quite different for me, i hope that admin don't use someone script and used it for them, but so far i don't see any monitors that monitoring them get paid by them

I tried accessing the site but it was un-accessing.50% returns for the minimum deposit to me is okay and that's around 1.67% daily which me should be sustainable.i dont know if any monitor is on their radar presently so guys should await a paying status before investing.

a paying program even i am not quite positive if this things happened but the fact this program now paying. i just check and find some payment proof about them which make me more sure about that issue, and for syrine22, this site is accessible today in my end dude, maybe you should try again to access this site.