Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pivotalinvestmentdirect - pivotalinvestmentdirect.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this hyip is vrary trusted until now and I think it will atay online and paying for long time, the minimum investment is only $5 it is low but I think there is no benifit to test this site with only $5 which will return with benifit ( 135% = about $6.5) after 3 months, this will be lose of time. really I didn't like long term investment becaus it is risky but with this site i think I will try to invest good amount of money and try to get good return with this interesting plans.

I agree with you we should not test a program with such high amount

as hyip invest involves risk and we should only invet what we can easily afford to loose.

I would go to invest thismuch amount only if a program has outperformed for very long term and established high reputation.

If you see a popular site its better to invest at huge amount of funds. But that funds must be a funds that your afford to loss. In that case you can reach bep much earlier. And when your plan matures you can reinvest half of it. That is my strategy. But I only do that and I only invest in a hyip site that is popular like pivotalinvestmentdirect.

the site is paying for around three months so far,

and I think the first round of the first two plans must have been finished or going to finish soon,

so the status of the program is that the second round will be running,

s per their plan, the principal will be returned at the end of the plan, so let's hope the program keeps to pay for few more rounds successfully.

• 3 weeks later...

@Legenkid is right, he has pending payments. me too. I got one pending payment that over 24 hours. Usually 12 hours after request withdrawal at least profit sent to e-currency. Today it's getting worst exceed 24 hours. no profit show up in my LR

I have got 3 good pending request.

And i notice that this program lifetime keep paying 210days for some days now,i like to see what it's going to read.My sincere advice to other members is to avoid this program,since it's not paying members for more than 3days now,and yet,everything is working fine.I really hope this thread will be move to scam section.