• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time i open this site

i find this msg

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure

you can fix it yourself. When the page shows click on 'i understand the danger' or whatever, and then click add exception, now click ok..

Thats it.

Now you can access the site without any problem.

Every time i open this site

i find this msg

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure

what i think is that you should update your settings as in your time and year. Can you open google adsense or gmail from your account?

what i think is that you should update your settings as in your time and year. Can you open google adsense or gmail from your account?

you are wrong, it is not due to time settings.

I also get the same message while browsing some other sites using SSL conn. The message is that the validity of the secured SSL conn. has expired.

You may get the time problem in neobux, cause neobux needs the time to be adjusted before browsing the site.

I have noted the admin has brought own the minimum investment to $5 from $25 and this is an encouraging factor to many investors as to test the site in small before risking large amounts

the plans are good with affordable ROI enabling the admin to earn and pay the investor which will enable sustainability of the site

\i feel the plans are goo and the 10% bonus will also provide an chance for investors to earn more

@ALL

Well to be frank im sure the site aims for a long term prospective not just because they are advertising here at DMT but also with what they are providing is surely sustainable with site even having good security measures

If anyone wish to deposit my suggestion would be to do that soon :)

you are wrong, it is not due to time settings.

I also get the same message while browsing some other sites using SSL conn. The message is that the validity of the secured SSL conn. has expired.

You may get the time problem in neobux, cause neobux needs the time to be adjusted before browsing the site.

Yes i might be wrong, but i don't think you can log-in to google adsense with a wrong time, and to other time keeping site.

Between i think this program will keep paying for a long time to come. And now the minimum to invest is very much affordable.

Just invest the minimum here.

Date 01/21/2011 19:02

Batch 53766380

From U8352289 (isaiah emoekpere)

To U2376684 (Pivotal Investmen...)

Amount $5.00

great legendkid! You have just gone a step forward by investing in this hyip and just like the admin said they are just going to be here for a long time to come and investing now is still very okay. The minimum to invest is affordable i will see if i can make a spend here when i have some funds in my account.

this one has been online for long now, how do one know if it still safe to make investment? and admin since this is pinned here in this forum those it mean that it is trusted to invest in it? please i nead to know all this before making any spend here.

this one has been online for long now, how do one know if it still safe to make investment? and admin since this is pinned here in this forum those it mean that it is trusted to invest in it? please i need to know all this before making any spend here.

welcome moremoney can see you are still very new here, but you will be a good investors if you quick around to read through this forum posts and also to learn all about how hyip works. You will find answers to your questions. One i don't think pinned threads guarantee that the hyip will stay here for long.

The minimum deposit is now $5, it seems like they now lowered the amount so that many people can join since $5 is quite affordable. The site also has invested in security, and they acquired certificates to enhance the image and credibility of their website.

My balance account looks like this $0.165

when i withdraw it,It was 16cent in my libertyreserve,do this program pays daily,weekly or gives credit account every week.Don't know,since i invest there on friday or saturday and my account was credited on monday night.But no doubt,this program is one of the best since every thing about them looks unique.

Added 25$ todays

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Wallet

Date 01/27/2011 16:59

Batch 54170765

From U0870838 (Napster)

To U2376684 (Pivotal Investmen...)

Amount $25.00

Memo Investment in Bronze plan from Mayur90.

Hope that can boost members confidence..

Well yes this is always an insurance that it will be on for long, i am going to make a spend here soon, but all my funds are hang in different places like money circles and another one in hd money, being trying for ages to log into my account with no success. But this program is a long term one so i won't push it until everything get settle

Just made my first investment there,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1327601 (maheshkumar):

Date: 1/29/2011 8:18 PM

Batch: 54309143

Sent To: U2376684 (Pivotal Investment Direct inc)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Investment in Bronze plan from pedrosa.

Thank you.

I agree with you we should not test a program with such high amount

as hyip invest involves risk and we should only invet what we can easily afford to loose.

I would go to invest thismuch amount only if a program has outperformed for very long term and established high reputation.

With min plan as low as $25,and as a long term investment plan,with 1.9% daily for 90days,this program shows that it's is capable of running this race..It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. The design of the site is looking nice to me. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members.

• 3 weeks later...

Pivotalinvestmentdirect.com is ranked #105,513 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. Approximately 30% of visits to the site are bounces (one pageview only). Visitors to the site view an average of 3.6 unique pages per day. While Pivotalinvestmentdirect.com is ranked #96,080 in the US, where about 15% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in the Philippines, where it is ranked #11,984. The time spent in a typical visit to this site is about three minutes, with 30 seconds spent on each pageview.