Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Focurex - Focurex.com

Brown C.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, yes, but the company and the licences are there since 2009, but before so i understand they already worked on the system...

anyway if they are there since 2009 and have no minus week and always more than 10% it is fantastic, especially because they are giving you the exact trade details with time stamp and exact price...i think it`s not a hyip

firstly I would like to say that it is very fantastic to see these lots of payment proofs , I just opened the site and I see that it protected by high SSL protection so that is means that the admin has already paid alot of money to make the site attractive to the investors .

Nice to see proof of payments in here even though I don't know if its allowed to post proof of payments in here. Anyway I can't find a hyip monitoring site that is good enough to monitor this site. its seems paying base on those posters above but I prefer to find this hyip site in a good and stable hyip monitoring site. If a hyip monitoring site like goldpoll invest and monitor this site the better.

Well I'm not buying this, the programme looks so trickish and so far it's only one person posting payment proof with unreasonable amount.

But this two guys who is posting proof of payments is buying it. lols. I'm not buying it either. I just don't see enough investors or activity that make this site popular and good payer. I know I see proof of payments but I doubt its going to last that long. I even doubt that those who got paid in here are really individual investors who has no connection to this hyip site admin.