Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lionfunds - lionfunds.net

The site design is attractive and its secure as it has DDOS protection

Even though the admin has published information about Visa and master credit card accepted under the payment processor in the home page but under the faq is clearly stated they dont accept credit cards but we can exchange our credit card funds against LR funds through an exchanger which is very risky and not encouraged

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, 1.3% rate is not fit to make a profit, not worth the risk,

I think that make a profit on this website starting from the third plan,

the 1.8% rate is stable and acceptable, but unfortunately the amount of $ 5000 is too large,

it is difficult to venture this large amount .

Though 1.3% is very low i still think it is normal and that makes the site to concentrate to trade with investors funds, but on the other hand i prefer hyip with 2percent daily there is a chance of getting to break even before it turns to scam.

of course the profit is low, and it is slow process to reach BEP here but

we must accept that low ROI helps the program to be stable and pay us for a long time,

also 1.3 % daily for 5 days a week, which is 6.5 % for the whole week, still a nice ROI from here.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also in favor of low profit in investment program as it will help the stability of the HYIP, but it also comes with an honest admin because right now most of the new programs whether promising high ROI or low ROI they have this habit to gone scam in a few weeks or even days.

Yea i agree with you @archu that roi is a bit low in this program only 1.3% for each trading day,

But still the duration of plan being 180 trading days we make nice profit finally, and when this program

is delivering really nice peformance as it has been 88 days that this has paying status now on GP and other monitors, everything looks cool about this.

Yea i agree with you @archu that roi is a bit low in this program only 1.3% for each trading day,

But still the duration of plan being 180 trading days we make nice profit finally, and when this program

is delivering really nice peformance as it has been 88 days that this has paying status now on GP and other monitors, everything looks cool about this.

This is the sad part. 180 trading days. That is about 230 calendar days more or less. or 7-8 months of waiting. I don't think the risk we take is enough to compensate the rearnings we rceive. But I believe this site will last longer than regular hyip. That is because its plan are too long to mature.

I have so far made around $34 in daily profits on my $60 investment here,

so I can say that I have reached half BEP from this program,

as I have invested here in the beginning of the program itself,

I am sure that I will definitely be in good profit in their life time, the payment will be processed very fast here !

the processing of withdrawal here is instant, and so far they paid instant,

only one or two times their withdrawal was delayed for few hours, in my experience,

other than that, this program has so far managed to pay instant for such a long time and

definitely people like programs that pay faster and this program is one of the best in the present hyip industry.

I think that the admin of this program is investing a lot into this program.This program is listed on many monitors and have a paying rate too.Coupled with the instant payment,i think it's worth investing.And the roi is really good.1.3% is reasonable and good.But the problem here is the minimum to invest,10$,which most investors can't afford to invest,and like them,i'll skip this program.

of course the minimum amount required to get into this program is a $10,

this is definitely a large amount for small investors who mainly look for programs with minimum $1 or so,

but for a program like lionfunds, this $10 is affordable, this is still the hot program paying instant for around 100 days for now.

this program also pays huge amount for a nice testimonial written after getting paid instant from the program,

but so far there was not such a nice feedback from investors which can be worth of such a huge prize money $2000,

cause I have noticed investors making short comments only, let's see if anyone can win this feedback contest.

If you think this site is a has been. A forgotten and waiting to die hyip site. Guess what?

7 day 24,481 -1,411 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 7 day period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

1 month 24,460 -866 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 1 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

3 month 23,596 -184,681 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 3 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

This site is still growing and keeps on growing! Look at the site right now. In pass seven days its increases rank again.

well, there is ratings section, on the site and the life time is 97 days !

congrats to LF that they are going to achieve 100 days online mark !

if one wants to know how popular is the program, can visit the testimonials page, where we can find

a lot reviews or feedback from investors, every investors has been satisfied with the performance of the program so far.

Right now lionfunds is one of many hyip that is getting stable right now. I think the resession of hyip is now over. The GF era is now coming back. But I don't think lionfunds will be the next GF. But the way this site is running its not far at all.

Right now lionfunds is one of many hyip that is getting stable right now. I think the resession of hyip is now over. The GF era is now coming back. But I don't think lionfunds will be the next GF. But the way this site is running its not far at all.

well, for me the plan term of 180 days doesn't make much difference,

all that I look is to get BEP soon,

so in daily profits, if I can get back my money invested, then I leave the principal reinvested to keep generating the profits,

even after the plan term matures, here in LF I still need another $20 to get BEP on my $60 investment.

not just the early investors, but for those who deposit to this program even now, also I think there won't be any risk and they will also get BEP here,

in my experience with this program, I fell they are still safe for another hundred days or even more than that,

the ROI is low, pay only on trading days, excluding official holidays, based on all these features, we can say that this one can stay for a long time, that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

I require around another $8 to BEP here, I have withdrawn a total of $52 so far on my $60 investment,

I hven't expected that this program will be going to be a huge successful and trusted one,

otherwise would have spent even more in the beginning itself, instead of just a $60,

well, happy that I am reaching BEP soon, from LF !

Thats really nice to heard that some of us are getting to bep in some programs.There's nothing more pleasant to me than reaching bep in hyip,makes me feel kind of fulfilled.Hope you reach bep some,moderator.

there is all positive comments in their testimonial section from investors but

I have come across few posts where members said that the program is losing it's popularity thus

not many investors getting into this program recently, compared to their status before,

I just would like to say that one should not miss an opportunity to venture with reliable long running programs like LF .

latest news update from the program regarding LR pending withdrawals as on 31st March !

31/03/2011

Lion Funds day-offs due to technical work on LibertyReserve

Dear investrs, we would like to inform you,that Friday 04.01 and Monday 04.04 will not be bussiness days in our company, and we will not carry out trade operations and the profit will not be added to your account during these days, for some profilactic work is held on the server of libertyreserve payment system and we have no access to the money to manage it,but we use this time with maximum effectivity to modernize our trading system, the information on which will come very soon. As soon as the working ability of the pay system is reestablished, the deposits and withdrawals will be carried out instantly as usual. The next profit will be added from 04.05. The profit for 2 that days will be carried out on the last Sunday next month due to our Rules and Conditions. Thank you for your trust.

I hope the investor promote the program in all possible ways they can,

cause there might be few investors that do not know about this trusted program,

I hope everyone can get the services of LF investing here,

this one has been paying instantly so far has been the most trusted hyip such a long time.