Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investreturn - Investreturn.biz

Welcome to Invest Return!

Making money with www.investreturn.biz is both simple and safe. We're a team of experienced Forex traders who have successfully traded for years using proven FX strategies. They have shown to achieve stable results over the long term.

www.investreturn.biz is an online website that enables anyone to invest funds easily and confidently in a rapidly changing sphere of Forex, utilizing the best trading strategies. We cooperate with the best traders and strive to achieve impressive results over a long period of time. We take pleasure in providing our clients with the opportunity to share these results together with us. Investing with us will bring you high and stable income for years.

www.investreturn.biz is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for four years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We enhance our investors with 100% principle invested here are protected. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Daily Payout Plan - 24 Days ( 10% added as bonus on maturity )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter $10 - $200 6.25

Basic $201 - $1,000 7.50

Premium $1,001 - $10,000 10.00

Long Term Plan - 50 Days ( Capital Return On Maturity )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $250 3.00

Plan 2 $251 - $2,000 4.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $10,000 6.00

130% After 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $250 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 130.00

170% after 4 Days

Plan 1 $250 - $5,000 122.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 170.00

Vip Plan 1 800% in 8 Days

Plan 1 $8,000 - $10,000 800.00

1800% after 36 Days

Plan 1 $250 - $5,000 600.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 1800.00

3000 % after 46 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $5,000 1000.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 3000.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: http://www.investret...biz/?ref=xetang

are you sure if this program is available dude? because today when i access them i only get some error message that prevent me to see this program looks. and error message is:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 3070789 bytes) in /home/investre/public_html/index.php on line 0

i think admin should fix this problem before it become a big problem for investors that already invested some money here, i will waiting and still monitoring them for 2 days if it still like this, i think they already gone forever.

are you sure if this program is available dude? because today when i access them i only get some error message that prevent me to see this program looks. and error message is:

i think admin should fix this problem before it become a big problem for investors that already invested some money here, i will waiting and still monitoring them for 2 days if it still like this, i think they already gone forever.

Might be admin already fixed that bug. But it already became suspected to me. Because one of the best monitor gave problem status. It's mean they never paid or stopped paying. So we need to wait until get any positive reply. Hopefully we may get some new plan from them because their plans are risky for us. Else we need to turn back from them permanently.