Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Universe-cash - Universe-cash.com

I'm not Admin here!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Universe Cash is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% after a hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Join here: http://universe-cash.com/?ref=zozo278

The plan was good because they have affordable plans starting from $1. That's very cheap and you can earn 10 cents hourly by 110% ROI right? But they don't accept payza which I am currently in right now since I have no funds in LR as of the moment.

not again, another hyip hourly plan and i see their plan also so big and not make any sense, so it means if this program is unstable and will not paying members for a long time, also the script they have for now is bad and looks cheap, and i only see this program only listed in one hyip monitor.

Again we found another suspected program here. Which has impossible hourly profit scheme. They just added a fake monitor with paying status - by which we should become confuse. So we need to check some more info about their stability and our future position. Else we have to hang for return our money.

Again we found another suspected program here. Which has impossible hourly profit scheme. They just added a fake monitor with paying status - by which we should become confuse. So we need to check some more info about their stability and our future position. Else we have to hang for return our money.

fake? if you don't mind can you check that hyip monitors that monitoring this program once again lol, because i see they are still paying until now and some hyip monitors that they put there have the same status, "paying". i think you should look carefully before make posts dude, it will mislead someone.

fake? if you don't mind can you check that hyip monitors that monitoring this program once again lol, because i see they are still paying until now and some hyip monitors that they put there have the same status, "paying". i think you should look carefully before make posts dude, it will mislead someone.

Yes, I think that your idea is correct, if only look at monitors, you can see that this site have ran more 10 days here and still in status "Paying" but we can't believe in them because almost monitors is not protect benefit of investors, they only protect admin when they have benefit from him when he only pay out for them. If we invest with big amount here, I think that it is risk for our fund, but we can invest with min level is $1, I think that it will be not problem

Oh, it is surprise because this site still can run to today, I checked monitors and see that almost still approving in status "Paying" now although this site have ran up to 14 days and its plans is hourly and too high after a day. however, it is difficult to believe because we too don't see payment proof from members to be posted here that almost from monitors. Is it fake?

I can't believe that this program is still running for 14 days, and an a six figure sum in deposit (140K$). For hyip monitors, i found that 15 hyip monitor are showing a paying statut and 5 others are showing a waiting statut, indeed i found no one showing scam which is strange in such a program.

Yes, it is correct but it is really if you can check monitors today, I too don't understand how they are doing as so that can run when paying with hourly plans and investors can believe to invest here too is a problem. About monitors, they approved "Paying", it is normal because almost same sites only pay out for them. As my Idea, it still is too risk if invest here when we don't sure anything except checking monitors