Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alwaybux - alwaybux.com

ma7aa3d

I just joined this site earlier today. And i can see that the rates are average, i was able to earn $0.03 here today after clicking all ads available. I just hope that this site stays true to its no-minimum payout policy or if it has plans to increase it hopefully it doesn't happen soon.

i think the admin should the decrease the no. of ads because the ads takes too much time and in this site we are earning only 2 cents by clicking 15-20 ads daily.i think if they decrease the ads and increase some earnings of the members he will attract members as well as investors because people loves to join those sites where they need to spent low time with suitable earnings.

I've been a member of this site for 2 days now and so far i already have $0.09 in my account balance. And i am only clicking 15 to 20 advertisements per day and i didn't upgrade my account here. I'm just a free member here and i find the earnings here good at $0.045 per day as of today.

@Insomnia

Theirs no minimum amount to withdraw in here have you tried to withdraw in here? I'm thinking of joining this site but I don't know if its still advisable to join now or not. Beside my target is just to earn 10 cents in here minimum. I'm hoping that you will try to withdraw just to check if this site is paying or not. I'm happy to join this site if you got paid.

yesterday i requested my payout request which was pending but today when i checked my account i found that same amount which i have requested was returned to my account.i click on its payout page and found the minimum payout which changed from 0 to 1$.i will work now here because they are not looking honest to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the rates has been increased to 0.008$ per click and the minimum payout as well.now the minimum payout is 1$ for all kinds of members i think if the site is really paying then we should buy an upgrade here because the upgrade prices starts from 1.5 $ per year to 14 $ per year.

Well the rates has been increased to 0.008$ per click and the minimum payout as well.now the minimum payout is 1$ for all kinds of members i think if the site is really paying then we should buy an upgrade here because the upgrade prices starts from 1.5 $ per year to 14 $ per year.

And after you reach 1 dollar minimum you will find out that this site is not paying. Don't bother to be active in a site that keeps on changing its rules from time to time. I know its hard to maintain profit in ptc but its obvious that this site is just playing around. I'm sure that in near future this site is going to turn to scam if not now its already a scam site.