Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cmspool - Cmspool.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://cmspool.com

CmsPool.Com is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

PLANS:

24% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 24.00

Calculate your profit >>

26% daily for 5 days

Plan 2 $50 - $5,000 26.00

Calculate your profit >>

28% daily for 5 days

Plan 3 $150 - $15,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

30% daily for 5 days

Plan 4 $200 - $20,000 30.00

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://cmspool.com

since this program just started today so that is why i see in their statisctic that they don't pay anyone yet for now, with the script and design they have for now i think it will be good to be invest here as early bird investors and since this program have reasonable rate with reasonable minimum deposit too :D

• 2 weeks later...

Though there are some monitors but we can not find any popular monitor. So it might be very doubtful for us. We need to invest after see any strong evidence like forum update or any popular monitor update. Because their server update is suspected for me. Though anyone can get start with $1 but their 4% daily for 5 days plan is high end.

Sincerely it is surprising to be seeing such a statistics at the site with not even a single monitor listed at the site to back that up

"Running days 10

Total accounts 253

Total deposited $ 8,146.11

Total withdraw $ 3,374.04

Last update Jun 25, 2012"

I Just hope guys wouldn,t be deceived inhere.i think it would be better to skip such a program.

This site has problematic status already. I guess that means this site will going to turn to scam any time soon. I don't recommend that we invest in this site anymore. And if you have investments in here I suggest that you going to try to withdraw and hope that you can make profit in here. Because theirs no way you going to make profit in here if this site turn to scam.

• 3 weeks later...

the daily interest here seems to be very high , the site gives 30% daily interest for 5 days is really high RoI because the total return will be 150% after 5 days , I cant take the risk here because my money will be at high risk due to the unreasonable plans . so I am out of here .

I am surprised people still discussing on this thread. The site has been scamming long time now and the site is now even on line for weeks. If anything this thread should be closed.

But I am happy that I only went in here for 1 round and then left because the day after my investment period ended, it turned scam.

what a good program, because they are still paying until now, and so far i see they listed in more than 15 hyip monitors with paying status too. it seems they still gained some popularity because there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them even the plan looks high a bit.