Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FranInvestment - FranInvestment.com

sh.shani

Welcome to our website FranInvestment.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you.

investment plans:

2% daily for 65 days

minimum: 25$ - 1000$

3% daily for 65 days

minimum: 1001$ - 5000$

5% daily for 65 days

minimum: 5001$ - unlimited$

perfect money and liberty reserve accepted..

http://franinvestment.com/?ref=shani

• 2 weeks later...

I think this program can be suitable for any senior investor. Because their low minimum deposit amount $25. Where people wants some deposit like $10 of less. But 2% daily is very good for collect better gain. Hopefully we should able to get faster money from them and they may stay here for next two months.

started 2 july? hmm i guess that they are still in pre-lauch stage, that is one of the best assume that i can do for now, so that is why also this site still not monitoring by any hyip monitors yet and up to commision they have here is quite interesting but we can reach that amount unless we can reffered people that will invest in big amount

Sincerely i am totally displeased with the script this program is placing on ground.if they can't be requesting such a high minimum deposit then they should be ready to provide good services.I would rather i skip the program since the minimum deposit is far too high.