Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mesbux - mesbux.com

the site is really great and i am really happy to join this site and successfully i got my first payment instant i hope they will never repeat strategy of removing alertpay and liberty reserve from their payment processors.because i found many new site which pays instantly but later remove the payment processors.

this site is looking really good but we are unable to cash out our money on first day because we have to pay a fee of 10 cents before making any transaction.i am not happy with this condition because the 10 cents will take our 3 days earnings.i think admin should decrease the fee.

Wow its nice to see such site like this which pays low minimum payout and also instant. I am seeing some payment proof by the members posting in forums. I think it will be profitable to join the site and get some cash. I wish the site continues for long period of time

I've been a member of this site for 3 days now and i'm happy with my daily earnings here. Currently i am earning $0.06 on average per day here. I'm just waiting to reach $0.25 and i will be requesting for my first payment here. I just wish this site would last long since it's very hard to find new PTC sites that stays paying for a long period of time.

I just finished clicking all ads for the day on this site and was able to achieve my target amount of $0.25 in requesting for payment in no-minimum sites. I was surprised to see that this site has already increased its minimum payout to $0.50. I hope that this is doesn't lead to more payout increases in the coming days.

I quit clicking here as i find the processing fee too high. It eats most of the earnings that i have accumulated here by actively clicking daily which i think renders all my efforts useless. Another reason that quit here is the frequent change of minimum payout. I just noticed that every time i am about to reach their minimum payout, it will be increased to a higher amount which i find frustrating.