Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundmilo - Fundmilo.com

xetang

Welcome to Fundmilo.com

Welcome to Fund Milo is a straight forex trading service that is managed by a dedicated team of experienced professionals in the field of currency trading. Our primary goal is stability. Any feature or change incorporated into the system has been introduced with the concept of stability in mind. While forex trading can be highly profitable, the principle risk associated with this income stream is the fact that it is unstable and volatile. Here at Online Finance we incorporate an array of aspects to minimize and neutralize the risks involved.

This would ensure that fluctuations are reduced but you may expect steady returns over a prolonged period of time. our system has been painstakingly modified to ensure that an overwhelming majority of trades are profitable. We shoot for profitability in up to 90% of trade which in turn limits the loss extensively. The market is constantly monitored and trades are made if unstable fluctuations are expected to occur, while this means you may miss out on very profitable trades, it ensures that you maintain a permanent, steady stream of profitability.

Our trading system comprises of an array of tools and features to enhance transparency capture trends and act accordingly. Having as much information as possible regarding market trends ensures that you make a well-educated and more importantly the best possible decision. Here are some of the elements incorporated into our service:

Investment Plans:

Plan 1 Min.$10 Max.$30,000 After 7 Days 105%

Plan 2 Min.$50 Max.$30,000 After 7 Days 120%

Plan 3 Min.$500 Max.$30,000 After 7 Days 150%

Plan 4 Min.$2,000 Max.$30,000 After 7 Days 180%

Plan 5 Min.$5,000 Max.$30,000 After 7 Days 200%

Join here: http://www.fundmilo.com/?ref=U9488280

This site has 7 days plan and its only running for 4 days so we need to wait another three days before we can see if this site is paying or not. I'm happy that this site will be a paying hyip after three days but same time I'm worried that this site can turn to scam also. This is the problem if a hyip site has a weekly plan instead of daily paying plan. Because we can only know if a site is paying after a week.

but from my own experience many weekly hyip program tend to stay longer rather than short term program, usually they can stay about more than 4 weeks, well skip to this site, i see they have quite good script and the plan here is quite stable since i think that is weekly plan, so far i only see one hyip monitor for now.

Now this site is on its 7th day and still has waiting status. Lets see tomorrow. Maybe admin of hyip monitoring sites either come late or invest late or just not updating its record yet. But if tomorrow theirs still a waiting status then for me this site is a scam site. because we are waiting to get paid in weekly basis and its must pay fast when its time to pay.

This site has 7 days plan and its only running for 4 days so we need to wait another three days before we can see if this site is paying or not. I'm happy that this site will be a paying hyip after three days but same time I'm worried that this site can turn to scam also. This is the problem if a hyip site has a weekly plan instead of daily paying plan. Because we can only know if a site is paying after a week.

You have a point there. But all HYIP gone scam when they reach their limits. Though they have good plans because returns are not that high so they have the control of funds but the problem is weekly which is not good for me since we can only get information whether they are paying or still pay every week.

• 5 months later...

This great site provides 1 week prepare and it is just managing pertaining to 5 days and nights thus we should hold out another several days and nights before you can notice in the event that this site can be paying or perhaps not necessarily. I am just satisfied until this internet site is a paying hyip following several days and nights but identical period I am just worried until this internet site can make in order to scam in addition.

Although most HYIP absent swindle whenever they get to his or her limits. Although they have got great options mainly because returns usually are not that excessive so they really develop the management involving funds yet sixty each week which can be bad for me personally because we can easily simply get details whether or not they are spending or even even now pay out weekly.

i wonder why this thread was brought back for discussion,the program has long time being scam program and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are having the program listed with scam status,so i wonder what you guys are here talking about, i just hope admin can close this thread,here is the link to check with the status of the program..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/fundmilo.com?final=1