Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashgrowth - Cashgrowth.net

i am not admin

Link : http://www.cashgrowth.net

CashGrowth.net is an advertising and traffic exchange program that provides you PASSIVELY with a great opportunity to earn and get paid 3-5% profit daily on your purchased Ad Units for 50 days : NO SPONSORING REQUIRED TO EARN. We pay your 3-5% profit once every 24 hours to your account and you are free to withdraw your earnings once a week, every Saturday.

PLANS:

3% - 5% daily for 50 days

Min : $10

Accept : LR, STP

Link : http://www.cashgrowth.net

• 2 weeks later...

from my point of view, this program is nice from the script and design and all the front end thingy they have for now. from the plan they have it seems they used "position" words refer to our investment, and make them similiar to cycler site but in fact they are hyip program and the rate is quite profitable for us.

Program looks good. I just deposited the amount of $50.

get ready for my payment updates.

I'll be waiting for your payment updates here and i might follow and start investing here too though i don't think i'll start with $50, that is an amount i am not yet comfortable to risk. I'm more comfortable with risking $10 just to test the water. What i do like about this site is that it is not only focused on daily profits, it's business plan includes an advertising and traffic exchange aspect which i think is a plus since there is a product that this site is promoting and not a straightforward deposit and earn daily profit.

2 weeks running and not even a single monitor is found at the site.Moreso guy only said they invested but there is no one who has come out to say he was paid.well to me the ROI is okay but still a proof that they are paying is what majority of investors need.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news cam that we can use STP or LR. Where STP accepts direct cash payments like CC or Bank wire. So we expect direct payment. Right now they are running over 20 days and we expect some more stability from them. Though 3% daily is difficult but they already managed some days. It's mean we expect some dedicated profit profit from them.