Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premiumgains - Premiumgains.com

Welcome to PremiumGains.com

We're ONLY Looking For A

Small Group Of Serious People.

You can join now, but depositing is unavailable until we launch.

Do Not join if you are not planning on depositing when we launch,

because slots are limited and your account will be removed.

You Will Be Joining An Elite Group Of Investors.

We are only offering:

The "5% for 5 Days" : $10 - $20

The "1% for 30 Days": $50 -$499

The "1.5% for 30 Days": Bigger $500

Then we will be replacing the 5 for 5 plan.

All other plans are open at all times, until further notice.

We have a ton of experience finding investment opportunities,

so you can be sure your money is in expert hands.

You can start with as little as $10.00

and you can participate as many times as you wish.

Join here: http://premiumgains.com/?ref=zozo278

this site already launched for 2 days until now and i see they are seems don't have too much investors to invest here and this program seems different with many program before, why? as you can see they have forums which people can use to communicate each other, well from the plan i think that is quite profitable if we are invested as the early bird investors

I think that biggest reason so that investors don't invest with this site for to now, it is because rate of this site is very low with short plans and invest min too don't is high but benefit is not attract in all, with 5 days plan, they can invest with other sites with plans 1 days and rate earning is better than very many and risk is still same.

If you compare it with other program plans, the plans described on this one is actually the opposite. They should have provided more interest with bigger funds but they are actually doing the opposite here which might not be the thing investors are looking for. Lets wait and see if the stats of this site change to something better.

I just check and too have discussed with admin of this site, it have many changes about their plans when time to refund again money for investors up to 180 days here and rate too is different with this changes, as below is detail about their plans:

Investment Packages:

1st Box - Launch Special (5% For 5 Days) $10 Min - $20 Max

Limited To The First 100 Members - Then Its Gone!

2nd Box - 0.7 For 180 Days -->> 126% Return - $10 Min - $19 Max

3rd Box - 1% For 180 Days -->> 180% Return - $20 Min - $499 Max

4th Box - 1.25% For 180 Days -->> 225% Return - $500 Min - $999 Max

5th Box - 1.50% For 180 Days -->> 270% Return - $1000 Min - Unlimited

i think admin want to make this site more stable as he made the new plan become long term plan which have about 180 days before members can reach profit from what they invest here, but minimum deposits for 2nd box is too high it will be good if admin can lowered that amount a bit.

i think admin want to make this site more stable as he made the new plan become long term plan which have about 180 days before members can reach profit from what they invest here, but minimum deposits for 2nd box is too high it will be good if admin can lowered that amount a bit.

No, I don't think that as you because with new plans, I see that it is more suitable because with $10 and $20 min, it is not many here if compare with old plans, other, you too can see that many sites that have time to refund again money, it too have investment min is same, therefore as my idea, it is not many here, only have problem, I don't like long plans because when site is new, it need more time to check, if invest now, it sure will be many risk