√ GUARANTEED ADS DAILY

ABOUT US:

► 5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

► HIGH-SPEED DEDICATED SERVER

► GUARANTEED PAYOUTS

REGISTER NOW:

banner1.gif

Thanksss

i found 0.0203$ earnings in the ptc section but it is quite different from other buxhost sites because it is the first paid to sign up in buxhost history.the admin have added the paid to sign up (DO MICRO JOBS) section in it.currently there are two offers i found here of worth 0.1$.if the offer comes daily then i think we can reach easily the minimum payout in just some days.the minimum payout is 2-4-6-8-10$.

• 1 month later...

the members are active on this site but i am thinking that the earnings in the ptc section are less 1 cents and very few micro jobs available here in cheap rates from 2 - 5 cents.why the members are active here.at these rates its very hard to reach the payout.

Is their a minimum amount to withdraw in here? I thought their is none. but I don't trust this kind of site. I saw many sites like this that turn to scam after its first payments or chance the minimum to much higher one. In this way you will going to continue clicking believing that its still going to pay. I have joined like 15 no minimum ptc sites and all turn out to be scam after paying few.