Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RazorPay - razorpay.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

RazorPay

Razorpay is a simple straight forward project which offer its members daily passive earning on the basis of participation in the two profitable sharing plans. We offer you one of the most secure and reliable investing environment in an online setting and we are dedicated to providing our investors with some of the most exclusive services and products on the global financial zone.

What you should Expect: We know a lot of members would want a get rich scheme, in honesty we would let you know from the start that we do not promise you would be rich within few days, we can only guarantee the plans which we have included above. We will keep our part of the deal by paying you on time every day and respond to inquiries as well as manage this project for a long time.

Among others these are some of the benefits of becoming a member with Razorpay

You earn in our Deluxe, Diamond and Ref Comm Plan You're assured a Guaranteed investment return

Your're offered a 24x7x365 customer support Small minimum investment from $20

7days/week Payout 6% Referral Commission Program Earn Up to 18.00% Daily

Fully DDoS Protection Fully Encrypted Account Unlimited Bonuses to be Earn Weekly

Razorpay is operated by highly skilled team of people dealing with daily tasks to ensure profits are generated and a team of talented enthusiasts, working on finding new and exciting ways to increase the potential level of success.

Our team comprises of highly qualified multilingual support team, who are able to answer your further questions, either via email or live chat, if you want to know more about us or what we do, or need assistance how to become a part of our group and profit alongside us.

Investment Plans:

Razorpay Deluxe Plan: 7.5% Daily for 20Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $30,000 7.50

Razorpay Diamond Plan: 18% Daily for 8Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $250 - $30,000 18.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Payza (AlertPay), SolidTrustPay

Link: http://www.razorpay.com/

razor728.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the email from Admin that he has extended banners on MMG and TG forums and also on monitors so i feel Razorpay is going pretty well and following Royalty7's foot steps.I invested 40$ out here and so far getting paid on time, in fact the payout process seems to be faster than before.I just hope i continue to get payouts until i make profit.

i think so , and it is proven by admin extended his advertising banner so he can attract more investors to join in this site and invest here, so far with that kind of plan i think they can stay longer and i don't have any bad thought with them for now and it is make a sense if admin want to make this site popular

@syrine: thanks for the info dude, i just go to that site to read the review but for me that review just like many other people have before, but aside from that things this program still paying until now and i see they added some monitors to monitoring them and it is already about 17 days dude :D

Yeah you are right that to me is the wish of majority of investors.i just hope razor pay would be staying consistent and above all be putting smiles on investor's faces.Meanwhile investors should be vigilant so as to know when to give the program a red card.