Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexinterests - Forexinterests.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome To Forex Interests

Forex Interests investment Program leads foreign exchange and interest rate risk management financial company. We have a proven track record of managing treasury risk for over 3 years (more than 1 year online). Our Investors are spread across the entire business spectrum and we work with many companies in Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa.

Forex Interests serves a growing international client base from the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Now (in 2010) we employ about 40 investment and stocks professionals (it was about 2o last year).

Financial markets volatility can have a huge impact on an organization's financial performance.

Managing financial risk effectively is critical to success in any business environment. Having the right people in your corner with the necessary knowledge and experience to assist in this area is essential.

In a constantly evolving markets environment, we provide our clients with strategic advice to manage both currency and interest rate risk, treasury risk management framework and policies, and a full range of transactional services.

Forex Interests At A Glance

1.Free sign up and easy access. Investment manager with exclusive specialization in the forex market.

2.Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term. It means, you receive profits and principal in your daily earnings.

3.Compounding is not available in our investment program

4.Use our referral program and earn 5% of referral deposits! You must have an active deposit to earn referral commission.

5.Hacker Protected , Unique Website security settings and Dedicated Server with DDOS protection.

6.Have any question which you can't find its answer in our website ? Submit your question to our support team to get a professional response fast and effectively.

2.5% Daily For 100 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 2.00

Plan 2 $501 - $3,000 2.10

Plan 3 $3,001 - $6,000 2.20

Plan 4 $6,001 - $12,000 2.30

Plan 5 $12,001 and more 2.50

Payment Processors: LR & PM

http://forexinterests.com/?ref=stevenguo

This hyip seems very interesting, the ROI is stable and reasonable as well. It pays 2.5% daily for 100 days, i think the period end term is too long, so i can't invest to this kind. Always like to invest in short term hyips, so i can get my funds and go to another without losing my funds.

This hyip seems very interesting, the ROI is stable and reasonable as well. It pays 2.5% daily for 100 days, i think the period end term is too long, so i can't invest to this kind. Always like to invest in short term hyips, so i can get my funds and go to another without losing my funds.

yah good rates of hyip but it is a long term you don't recycle your funds there and it is risky. i want to invest my funds to sure profit not risky and losing funds.