⇨ No Minimum Payouts $0.0

⇨ We Accept International Signups

⇨ Earn up to $0.025 for Your Click

⇨ Earn up to $0.020 for Your Referral Click

⇨ No Investment Required!

⇨ We Accept Paypal / Liberty Reserve / Alertpay

REGISTER HERE

http://www.buxcrasher.com/?ref=wuangeng

the referral rate is very low but i am happy as a standard members because the earnings are very good and the minimum payout is 0$ which we can request payout on same day and the good thing is that i have also got my payment instant from them.

20120607a94b6bbe1e0467c554e44386e06c7542.jpg

There are a lot of payment proofs on the site which is proof that the site is really paying. The minimum payout was great at $1 but I see that it has now been increased to $1. Anyway, its still reasonable to achieve so i hope that I can reach that before its raised again...lol

dear members please dont work more here in this site because i think they turns into scam because today i make first payout request through payza but my request is still in pending and the admin is not replying to my support ticket.i hope i will get payment.if i got paid in next 24h i will post my proof here.

60609516.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well i am also waiting for my payment now its one month passes away but my payment is still in pending not only in this site but also in its two other ptc sites.i have contact its support but i only got a message from moderator to wait.Now how much we need to wait.is one month is a short period?