Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

blueskyptc - blueskyptc.com

nomiasif

this site will be paying but i have read their payout terms in which they have written that if want to cash out our money from their money we must have to invest some money to buy one advertise package.however there is no details of investment before cashing out mentioned on upgraded page.

Its good that its has PP as I really looking for a ptc site that pays in PP. But same time seeing the 4 dollars minimum make me change my mind in joining this site. I don't think its going to be worth it to join this site at all. I'm happy to see that its has pp but I'm not happy to see that its has high minimum.

Better find a ptc site that has pp and has 2 dollars or less minimum only.

• 9 months later...

well i really believe that its force investing ptc web page because minimal payout has become changed to no minimal now though the earnings supplied to members are usually in dollars which often proves this site as force investment ptc. Bad issue is that there's no guarantee we will get money by it or not really after making investment on it