Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clickvill - clickvill.com

well i am not interested in this program because i know that i cannot reach the minimum payout.i takes about many years to reach this payout.only 10% of one cent is not a good option.Admin have to changed their details because at this rate we cannot earn 1 cent in a day.

At least the minimum is much lower compare to the four ptc sites that I just check right now. those ptc sites that I see has 4 dollars minimum amount to withdraw. I did not join since I don't join ptc site that has higher than 2 dollars minimum. Just imagine that its take as a month to reach 1 dollar earning. 3 dollars means 3 months of clicking.

• 1 month later...

the minimum in the site is too high as compared to the rates which the admin has set for his members.i believe its impossible for the members to reach it.i found no payment proof in its forum only i found many complaints in its problem section.its looks like the members are just facing some problems in this site and getting nothing.