Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PlusBonds - plusbonds.com

I am not the Admin.

PlusBonds

Welcome To PlusBonds.Com

PlusBonds.Com is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for three years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. PlusBonds.Com is based on an investment strategy which allowing ordinary investor's access to higher returns by using all the resources available to global investors. Soon, you will be able to get out of debt. Improve your lifestyle. Pay for kid's college education. Buy a new car or new home. Retire early with a secured, ongoing income. At last you can achieve financial freedom.

We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Investment Plans:

110-112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $130 110.00

Plan 2 $131 - $10,000 112.00

136%-142% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $130 136.00

Plan 2 $131 - $10,000 142.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay

Up to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://plusbonds.com/

Again this is another program that is using Payza which says it won't deal with HYIP programs because of it involving high risk. Even though the design on this look good the plans are offering very high ROI which makes it less stable. But this program has run for only 1 day so i guess we will have to wait for a few days to check its status.

So far it has not made any payments yet well thats because one day hasn't past so we will still have to see. On the ratings page, there are over 6 monitors monitoring this site. No pressure, but it is likely to pay for the first few days.

I made 1 dollar deposit through Payza, but what do you mean it wont deal with HYIP. A lot of hyip still accept Payza with no problems.

well this program just running from yesterday and until now it seems paying, first i want to comment about the script and design that i think is ordinary one, i already see many hyip used that kind of things, but one thing that make me surprise is they listed in many hyip monitors at the moment, i think they can pay us about one week

It has been running one day yes. And claims to have paid 36 dollar. But so far not seen a single payment proof yet. And all the monitors monitoring still saying waiting. The site has received large amounts of funds already in 1 day, so surely it can be able to pay out to its members.

this program had a big start already 3.4K$ invested and 200$ withdrawal seems good but like many short term hyip it wouldn't last more than a week. but it doesn't show who invested and who withdraw so it could be fake amount deposited and withdrawal in addition the design isn't too good.

bad news... well not really, but I made an investment to them through Payza, and today I just realised that they refunded it back to my account. Apparently I have to deposit manually something because pazya doesn't approve these hyip sites any more due to their high risk. So any body thinking of investing through Payza remember to deposit manually.