Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

londonstockinvest - londonstockinvest.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to know that after several months, this program is still paying. And they have provided a company address and contact numbers, which shows that they are a legitimate company.

A company adress and telephone number dont say its legitimate business. That anyone can fix even thru a call center or whatever.

But yes its paying for little over 2 months now, i think 86 days. But for me I take them including London as a game. You win or you loose, as long as you dont sign a paper

and pay tax it is not legitimate.....scammers they are all sooner or faster..

Yeah, you have a point there, but since they have started their website, no one seems to say that the address and phone numbers listed on the site are fake. People who live nearby the said area can easily check if the address is legit, and so far, no one seems to be claiming that it's fake. So it must be real?

i got the highest respect for the site now. I reached BEP and im actually in profit.

So from now on all is a dance:)

I never thought id see the day when i actually am in profit in a hyip without that its on the way of slamming the door. There is no signals or alarm bells yet if im considering the fast payments, the site accessibility and the fact that they actually still are here after christmas and new year.

If all goes as im hoping i will get me a nice little profit from this ride.

Congratulations you made it! this is indeed one of the promising HYIP they maintain their daily cashout and so far I haven't read any negative comment from the users of this program, well it is a good sign that the program is staying.

• 2 weeks later...

London Stock Invest Admin's News Letter Update March 03, 2011 12:24 PM GMT + 8

Dear investors!

Today, connected and integrated support payment system Webmoney Transfer. You can perform deposit & withdrawal resources in the payment system, if you have worked with our company before. To obtain the details necessary to open though, would be a deposit. For instructions on deposit & withdrawal resources in the payment system - please contact to e-mail or online chat.

Sincerely, administration.

All hyip are not safe. But if you ask me to rate this site. I will say I will invest in this site and take a gamble. I believe this site will become and already become a popular paying hyip site. I don't read news that this site is in trouble. So I don't know anyone will panic and cashout.

Its still growing

7 day 23,426 -1,974 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 7 day period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

1 month 25,204 -22,488 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 1 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

3 month 40,233 -322,583 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 3 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

I think if your looking for a hyip to invest in. This is the one. I think this site is good for a year or more. I miss the old days. But I think hyip industry are stabilizing. And this one will last longer than the average hyip.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been getting my payout for the 4th consecutive days already. It was still pending. Today the site is taken off completely. I think it has become a scam now. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a temporary thing. Crossing my fingers!

It won't come back.

I should not have gone for 2nd round, but it was still a profitable game.

The program was a great performer for a while, I think about 100 days, and the early investor should have made out good profit.