Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ShortTask - ShortTask.com

nomiasif

ShortTask is based on the idea that there are still many online jobs that cannot be fully replaced by technology. Whether it's researching detailed information, transcribing audio or video recordings, identifying objects in photographs or videos, or creating written content, some jobs are just better done by humans.

From this inescapable truth, ShortTask was born. ShortTask has built a community of seekers (companies or individuals who need various tasks accomplished without hiring in-house staff) and solvers (workers who can complete these jobs virtually). With the help of ShortTask, these seekers and solvers are able to connect and do business.

With the increasing cost of running businesses, more and more companies seek human support with optimum benefit-cost ratio. ShortTask's mission is to make this type of exchange effortless and affordable.

With the collaboration of solvers and seekers at ShortTask, we bring optimum solutions to our users:

Problems can be solved at comparatively lesser cost.

Perfect work product can guarantee payments

Businesses can tap into a wider range of online talent.

join now

• 1 month later...

the site is very old now and looking trusted to me but i found too many complaints throughout the internet.In this forum there are too many people are saying their work had been rejected by them.i think they checked very strictly that work which the member had submitted.

the site is very old now and looking trusted to me but i found too many complaints throughout the internet.In this forum there are too many people are saying their work had been rejected by them.i think they checked very strictly that work which the member had submitted.

yes the are very strict in checking jobs, but there are some jobs which is available in my country because most of the jobs are belongs to europe and USA site i am feeling to earn there, furthermore, their minimum payout is also very high which is 10$.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the place is very aged now and looking trust to me but i establish too many complaints all through the internet. In this forum there are also a lot of people are putting their labor had been rejected by them. I believe they checkered very severely that labor which the member had proposed.

• 9 months later...

Shorttask a micro jobs site which pays to do simple and easy jobs. The site is simply awesome. I have joined there and i have reviewed that. The site has huge jobs. There are many jobs that you can earn really big in one day. You can join this site without any doubt.