Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Proud-invest - Proud-invest.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.proud-invest.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Proud - Invest is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. The rapid system of profit to been proved for last months, and we are so sure of this stability and profit, that we have decided to give a bonus, as gift like that you will verify and approve that our system is the best in the industry hyip. We accept LibertyReserve a payment methode. our referral system will give you up to 10% as commission. All payments are made to your account instantly. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. There no limit to deposit or withdrawals. There no admin fee for deposit or withdrawals. There no minimum or maximum to withdrawals. All Withdrawals will send instantly.

PLANS:

Advanced 30 days plans

Name Daily Interest, % Min amount (USD) Max amount (USD) Term, Days

Starter 5.00 1.00 150.00 30

Medium 6.00 151.00 250.00 30

Advanced 7.00 251.00 500.00 30

Extreme 8.00 501.00 5000.00 30

Daily plans

Name Hourly Interest, % Min amount (USD) Max amount (USD) Term, Hours

Starter 4.50 10.00 100.00 24

Medium 5.00 101.00 250.00 24

Advanced 6.50 251.00 500.00 24

Extreme 8.00 501.00 1500.00 24

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.proud-invest.com

the site is offering sustainable plans which shows that they have plan to run this site for the long time.the problem in the plans is that they are long term from which high risk involved there.we must be careful about it and we should try to invest low amount.

This site seems paying for now but still i couldnt find many payment proofs so i guess not many investors have joined in yet.Now a days it is quite risky to invest in new sites so i suggest we must wait and see whether it turns out big or not,if it does then we can give it a try.

maybe too it is hard to find some payment proof from investors that already invested in this program, i think this site is quite risky with their plan, but i think they will only paying some investors for some days, not for a long time. and from the script and design side, this site doing well but unfortunately they don't have any SSL protection or DDOS.

Its true that this program doesn't have SSL and Ddos protection which decreases its chances of being a more safe program. But the plans on this program look legit enough with long term investment plans. Good thing the minimum comes at a very affordable amount for almost any person. Let's see if this program stays long enough.

Well it does seem that most members are in for the 30 days plan rather than the hourly plan which is much more risky. Seems like it is getting popular already,. with over 30 thousand dollar deposited in just 5 days. But strange only a small amount has been withdrawn. Not many monitors are monitoring it so we don't actually know its status. But if it is going to grow at this rate, it surely does need DDOS protection.

Theirs four hyip monitoring site that say this site is a scam site or not paying anymore. theirs still one that has a status of paying but when I check this hyip monitoring site does not even have an investments in here. I guess that's the main reason why this site did not say that he did not get paid. Simply because this hyip monitoring site don't have investments in here.