Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvSmart - invsmart.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

InvSmart

InvSmart is an asset management company which specializes in futures and forward contracts trading. Our brokers invest in the most promising contracts which have precise predisposition to sustained growth.

The profit is generated by influencing on the expectations regarding the future prices of certain shares. Having huge experience in manipulating the brokers expectations, we have achieved great success in this area and now would like to share this investment opportunity with general public.

Investment Plans:

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $300 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 125.00

180% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $300 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 150.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 180.00

450% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 210.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 290.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 450.00

950% After 20 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 350.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 500.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 950.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve,PerfectMoney

Up to 17% ref. commission

Link: http://invsmart.com/

Another one of those short term investment plans. Programs like these just run away with our money but i wouldn't be surprised if this one is paying for some days to lure out more people to invest in here. The refferal commission too is on the higher side. I wouldn't waste my time on a program like this to be honest.

it seems that admin just "added" some hyip monitors in some days back but still the status of this site in that monitors still waiting, but in other hyip monitors their status still as the paying program, and i see their latest payout from this program is today :D, it seems that is more than enough to convince investors to invest there

When it comes to short term hyip, it is very important to advertise the site well on monitors.I don't think admin of this site has done that job properly as we cannot see this site on all famous monitors.Its not worth investing money here yet, if it sustains for a week or two then the scenario would be different.

• 1 month later...
180% After 3 Days

In a hyip site that can turn to scam in just matter of few days I guess its good to try 3 days plan only. I don't know if its going to be paying for four days but if you going to invest in 3 days plan and get paid then its a good gamble. its also okay to try the one day plan and do hit and run. But I doubt if you going to invest in much longer plan if you going to get paid in here.

since this program just started today so that is why i see in their statisctic that they don't pay anyone yet for now, with the script and design they have for now i think it will be good to be invest here as early bird investors and since this program have reasonable rate with reasonable minimum deposit too :D

since this program just started today so that is why i see in their statisctic that they don't pay anyone yet for now, with the script and design they have for now i think it will be good to be invest here as early bird investors and since this program have reasonable rate with reasonable minimum deposit too :D

Its commonsense this site just started today then how come that this thread existed since may 29? does it mean the author or this thread has predicted that this site will be open today? And as far as I know this site is already turn to scam so its seems if this site just open today but already a scam few days back then that mean this site turn to scam before its open. lols.