Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Justbeenpaidhourly-justbeenpaidhourly.info

i'm not the admin

1212-5.jpg

justbeenpaidhourly.info

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. JustBeenPaidHourly is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. The rapid system of profit to been proved for last months, and we are so sure of this stability and profit, that we have decided to give a bonus, as gift like that you will verify and approve that our system is the best in the industry hyip. We accept LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney a payment methods. our referral system will give you up to 20% as commission. All payments are made to your account Hourly. Minimum invest is $5 and maximum is $10000. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. There no limit to deposit or withdrawals per hour. There no admin fee for deposit or withdrawals. There no minimum or maximum to withdrawals. All Withdrawals will send instantly.

min deposit: $5

max deposit: $10000

referral bonus: up to 20%

Pay Via : PM LR

Join here

A payment proof is always convincing but i wonder high long this short term investment program will run. It hasn't even been running upto 1 days and has already 1130 account investing here as of now. I guess the name of Just been paid really attracted a lot of investors to this site. The script of this site is also very professionally designed and managed.

well they are using the cheap script but the good thing it is paying and already got approval from the most trusted hyip monitors.i think if they are paying 103% after one hour then this roi is really high near me.if it paying this roi after some hours or after one business day then its good.as they have copied the name of trusted site so i hope they will sustain for the long time.

Wow that is really very nice to see the payment of our members and coming to the program i am very happy to see the site is showing the status of paying in just the first day of its launch and as well the script of the site is really very attractive as well i have seen that the minimum deposit of the site is really low as $5 so that it may be not much risk investing that amount .

Hourly plans for me is not that really good because the admin must have big funds for them to

Wow that is really very nice to see the payment of our members and coming to the program i am very happy to see the site is showing the status of paying in just the first day of its launch and as well the script of the site is really very attractive as well i have seen that the minimum deposit of the site is really low as $5 so that it may be not much risk investing that amount .

Well. They would really pay their members at the first day in order for them to gather more members. As you can see, the only member who posted a payment proof in here is an HYIP monitor. I haven't seen a member yet posted a payment proof other than the HYIP monitor itself.

judging from the name of this site there are 2 possibility of this site first admin use JBP name to make them more popular with that things, and second is admin investing some of the bucks in JBP to pay all investors, but aside from that thing today i see some payment proof that shared by investors and hyip monitors

there is a cycler site called justbeenpaid. I don't suppose that cycler is related to this one in any way or is it? Maybe it could be the same owner but I highly doubt it because the two site required completely different skills to operate