Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realityprofit - Realityprofit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.realityprofit.com

REALITYPROFIT.com is a new innovation in the advertising industry. Our Members Can earn from our PROFIT SHARING POOL by purchasing Ad packs that cost just $10.00 per unit which gives them 8,000 advertising credits and that also gives them a $10 position in our PROFIT SHARING POOL THAT PAYS 8% daily forever until they decide to place a withdrawal. Whenever a withdrawal is placed, their ad pack expires.

PLANS:

8% daily forever

If you make a withdrawal after 15 days you will earn 120% Returns

If you make a withdrawal after 20 days you will earn 160% Returns

If you make a withdrawal after 30 days you will earn 240% Returns

If you make a withdrawal after 60 days you will earn 480% Returns

Accept : LR, AP, STP

Link : http://www.realityprofit.com

The site script doesn't look very appealing but the plans are pretty good. With 120% after 15 days is pretty reasonable ROI and i guess it can sustain itself. The site has been running for just 1 day and it already got 53 members investing in here. Let's wait and watch what the monitors declare this site's status as.

the site has launched about some hours ago and details are showing that its not a hyip site even its an advertising industry in which we need to buy a ad pack by investing 10$ and they will also give us a 10$ positions in which we will earn 120% after 15 days or 20 days etc.its plans are just like justbeenpaid.com

i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them for a moment and so far it is hard to track about this site condition, and judging from the script they have but in MMG i find out that some people posted their payment proof of this site so my assumption for now this site still paying members

This program(Not an hyip) has been popping up a lot recently but i still can see only 400+ members joined so i think the idea of getting 8% daily isnt working too well as we already know that it becomes riskier.Such sites can go scam quickly.