Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bank57 - bank57.com

I am not the Admin.

Bank57

Founded in 2012, Bank57.com is the new way of managing yyour forex investment with confidence. Our managers and tttraders have decided to come together and bring you this new eexciting opportunity to make your money work for you.

Plans:

10 days plan option 1 19.00% daily for 10 Days

10 days plan option 2 21.50% daily for 10 Days

5 days plan option 1 28.00% daily for 5 Days

5 days plan option 2 32.00% daily for 5 Days

3 days plan option 1 38.30% daily for 3 Days

3 days plan option 2 44.00% daily for 3 Days

1 day plan option 1 105.00% daily for 1 Days

1 day plan option 2 110.00% daily for 1 Days

HOT OFFER 2.50% daily for 180 Days

Accepted Payment Systems: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Alertpay

Link: http://www.bank57.com/

I dont thing that this site will pay us since i have opened the link of the site and i am surprised to see that the script is not installed properly and also the images of the site are not at all displaying i think the admin of the site dont care to make his site good and if so he would have built the site fully and launch into the online and more over no proper details are provided by the admin in the site .

i think admin don't prepare too much for this site, but i find out they have facebook page which you can see easily in their homepage dude. by the plan it seems this site have short term investment plan, but it seems to high for me i will skip to invest in this program since they also not trusted

Not much monitors have listed this program yet. Not too mention that the site script doesn't even appear properly, don't know what the admin was thinking when he started this site. I wouldn't invest in a site which doesn't even have a proper script.

actually i don't see anything good with this site overall. but still i cannot say if they are bad or not just by the script but we can see from the other aspect that they have like additional equipment, and also the plan they have, and one last thing lifetime of this site, i will waiting for tomorrow to see the latest status of them before decide to invest or not