Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

life-bux - life-bux.com

nomiasif

There is a contest going on for investment which is obviously either going to be a scam or a ponzi scheme. Anyways, the earning rate is good for premium members here with 5 cents daily but there hasn't been any payment proof as of yet till now so i guess i am going to wait until i get to see another payment proof.

now the changes have been made by its admin now we can click 8 ads daily and there are a lot of ads which have worth of 0.0052$.by clicking these ads we can earn about 0.044$ daily which i think is the better earnings.so i think we should start work here.

$1 for all members? that sounds good, i am sure it will attract more clickers to join this site, so far i see this site already online for about 7 days until now and paid $22 to all members :D, nice one and i see they are growing today they have 858 members joined

The click rate for the new members are really very low as 1 cent every day total earnings so i thgink it is really very much difficult to earn here in this site with that click rates as well and i think insted of this site we can prefer some other site which are trusted and paying good amount and i have seen that only one payment have being maid till now in the site .