Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onyxinv - Onyxinv.com

I'm not admin.

OnyxInv, a private investment club found in June, 2007 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world.

After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on August, 2009. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of our clients.

Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. We are closely working with a group of professional and competent members who have excellent practical knowledge of portfolio management, business studies and analysis, innovative options.

5% Daily For 40 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 3.50

Plan 2 $3,001 - $7,000 4.00

Plan 3 $7,001 - $15,000 4.50

Plan 4 $15,001 and more 5.00

Principal included in your profit. You will not receive it at the end of terms.

220% After 40 Calendar Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $3,000 160.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $7,000 180.00

Plan 3 $7,001 - $15,000 200.00

Plan 4 $15,001 and more 220.00

Principal included in your profit. You will not receive it at the end of terms.

Investment Programs

•All withdrawal requests will process instantly.

•Request for withdraw everytime that you want.

•All transactions are handled via: LR, SP and PM.

Unique Website Security Settings•Powerful Server with DDOS protection.

•Hacker Protected & Data Protection System.

•Anti Spam Policy.

•Reserve Fund & Bank Guarantee - invest safely.

http://www.onyxinv.com/?ref=stevenguo

I am really considering investing a larger amount here. Onyxinv has really proved their mettle in HYIPs. I am hoping they will still remain online long enough for me. Anyone know of any reason not to invest here?

cool thanks your suggest dude i will try to invest in this website, thats information makes attractive to this website.

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder why this topic is not that popular among investors though it has been paying for a year at least. anyways, does this one have at least $1 minimum amount to withdraw. i will only invest if they allow us to withdraw any amount daily.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 10/19/2010 4:28 PM

Batch: 47142560

Sent To: U1844714 (ONYXINV)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to www.onyxinv.com User indieover

Thank you.

Onyxinv is really great program available today, on goldpoll it is among top few and has paying status since long. I have completed my investment of 10$ yesterday in this program and am with total receipt of 14$ for my original 10$ investment and i am thinking to give another spend here. @indievoer you can withdraw any amount i have been withdrawing .35$ daily for my entire investment period.

i would hope that i will be able to recover at last my investment if they will not last long. but though i think that this one will quite survive till next year. but for me $10 is quite a lot of investment for me so i don't plan to add more investment for now. but i am happy with their instant payments.

i wonder if we can add another amount to our running plan and will it affect the status of our plan. anyawys, it is quite sad that it is weekend today that we can't receive any earning. but it is okay i can wait by monday to get another wonderful payment from this wonderful site.

i am still receiving payments. though it took a while before i get to receive my payment this time. i thought this one had scammed already. thankfully it was just a bit delay on payment. so every thing is running pretty well for now. but for those who wants to invest yet. i think better hold your investment as we are nearing christmas.

Onyxinv has been online for very long. I had an investment with them some months ago, but I did not go for a reinvestment.

the program Admin is really out for business.

I had just made my mind to invest in this program as i checked it few days ago on goldpoll and it had very good status "paying" since long...

But thanks i could know by your posts that admin has stopped paying,

this is really sad to hear about the end of such a great program which has served peoples not months but years.