Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investcolony - Investcolony.com

I'm not Admin here!

investcolony.com is an international company open to both individual and corporate investors worldwide.

investcolony.com is a long term high yield investment program that trade on forex.Our team are trained for this program,specially for people willing to achieve financial freedom but unable to do so because they are not financial expert.To make investing easy,we have made our plans simple and profitable for all investors.

Basic plan for 100 days 0.40%

Plan 1 $10 - $499 0.40

Advance plan for 100 days 0.48%

Plan 2 $500 - $1,000 0.48

Professional plan for 100 days 0.50%

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 0.50

Join here: http://investcolony.com/?ref=xetang

I don't recommend this site. The site activity is just too low that I don't think its going to get enough investors to stay afloat even for a week. I doubt that investcolony will be a paying hyip site at all. I think its better that we find a better and much popular hyip site than this one. Its just a waste of time investing in here if you ask me.

The ROI on this program should be sustainable for me as the admin has made it moderate. In my view the site would stay for some time long but i don't like the point where we have to wait for 100 days for only 40%. But its also true that sites offering such offers will also stay longer.

The ROI is definitely sustainable since its too low comparing other long term programs.I don't feel this is the site which is going to sustain for years.Even if it does, investors will be happier getting higher roi in other long terms.Plans should be modified in order to run a successful business.

Very commonly used script in the HYIP . and i have come across many HYIP sites with the same script and most of them are scam now i think this script is a cheap one since many of the people are launching hyip sites and making them scam after getting good no of deposits and as well i have not found the monitors of the site so i am sure that it will be really big risk investing here .

what a poor site, with bad script i cannot imagine what this site will do in future, also the plan they offered to all investors are bad and unstable, i recommend never trying to play with fire, this site is not a good site that will give your money back, i am positive they still waiting for someone to invest here and then scam them

• 4 weeks later...

The ROI is definitely sustainable since its too low comparing other long term programs.I don't feel this is the site which is going to sustain for years.Even if it does, investors will be happier getting higher roi in other long terms.Plans should be modified in order to run a successful business.

ROI have been changed

Test plan 1 day 20%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $3 20.00

Vip Short plan 150% after 45 days

Plan 2 $10 - $6,000 150.00

Basic,Advance,Professional for 100 days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 1.00.

Plan 2 $500 - $1,000 1.20

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 1.30

About the script,we have seen my good script from different hyip and they still scam but here is one with poor script and they pay well...dont be deceive by the script...HERE IS MY PAYMENT PROOF AND I WITHDRAW EVERYDAY

PAYMENT PROOF

You have received a payment to your account U65xxxx9 (veda2)

Date: 19-06-2012 2:32:25 am

Batch: 12910676

From Account: U2516721 (Investcolony)

Amount: $3.6

DONT BE DECEIVED BY SCRIPT AND INVESTCOLONY PAYS AS YOU CAN SEE.CHECK OTHER FORUM TO CONFIRM