Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-inc-invest-inc.net

I am not admin

http://www.invest-inc.net

Invest Inc is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors and merchants is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and profitability.

We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitful as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in.

Starter 1% day (365 days)

Base de 1,6% day (365 days)

Avancée de 2,2% day (365 days)

Exécutif de 2,8% day (365 days)

Starter 5% day (30days)

Basic 6% day (30days)

Avancée de day (30days)

Exclusif 7% day (30days)

SolidTrustPay/ LibertyReserve/ OkPay/ PayPal ACCEPTED !

RCB from http://hyiptop.net

http://www.invest-inc.net

Many days later we found a site where we can make a long term business and expect some monthly basis income policy. If you have any problem or doubt then you can use their live support. We just bring sum of $10 and ready to get 1% daily. Here also have some too many plans who can invest over $100 or $500+. I hope that they should pay us and we can able to get back our deposit money with best profit.

I will not be surprise that after a month this site is a scam site even though this site has 365 days plan. Because the plan of invest-inc for me is just for the show. Its not really in their to last but to make new investors invest hoping or thinking that this site will going to pay long term.

But if admin of this site want to pay long term he suppose to invest money in promoting the site too.

I will not be surprise that after a month this site is a scam site even though this site has 365 days plan. Because the plan of invest-inc for me is just for the show. Its not really in their to last but to make new investors invest hoping or thinking that this site will going to pay long term.

But if admin of this site want to pay long term he suppose to invest money in promoting the site too.

I don't understand where you were coming from. I mean your say over the site being a scam over a month, while the lifetime is just 18 days old. What the Admin lacks now is promotion over the site, to enable it gain more populality. It offers a good, reasonable and sustainable roi. Very strong script with much expensive design i have ever seen, so i don't see this one as type that will die soon.

This site already passed 25 days and going forward. So we expect some more profit from them. Also too many members already connected with their Facebook page. I hope that they should complete more 30 days and become an elite. But we can not see any real time proof like forum update of anything like this.

I think that this program will surely exceed 30 days, they offer many advantages such as a FB page and a Debit mastercard (I think that's a fake card).

But it's specious that the total amount invested is 73K$ but only 7K$ withdrawal in addition no hyip monitors show a paying statut and only 2 showing a waiting statut.

Maybe investors can't withdraw every day ??