Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ntginvestment - Ntginvestment.com

Welcome to NTG investment

Welcome to NTG investment! Every day all we use for the comfort, the wealth and the common peace of mind, is a results of personal investments of people who believes in the power of new technology and the future's opportunity.

Today we can do it with our team of professionals to ensure the more hight level of quality and earnings with transparence and passion. For this purpose we went online with ntg investment which a brand of new tech group and it operate through this company. Today you can also have the same opportunity,so make the right decision and join the future!

Alpha Plan

1.00 - 100000.00 4.00 Daily 30 Days

Beta Plan

1.00 - 25000.00 125.00 Weekly 1 Weeks

Join here: http://ntginvestment.com/XE1195495

so far based on my own observation in their site, i see they listed in 2 hyip monitors but still have "waiting" status, probably because they are just listed by them, i think today or for most tommorow, we can see the status of this site, are they paying us or not, well aside from that thing, i see their plan looks great :D, and the profit they offered is profitable

This program might passed it's primary verification because 2 best monitors already listed this program for test - mean they already invested here. So in future if we find paying status then should need to join by use of their ref. link, then we can get some RCB. As they have 4% daily for 30 days plan so we can get 20% of total net profit after 30 days later. As well as we can use this program with a casual figure of $10.

• 3 weeks later...

So far about 21 hyip monitoring site invested in this site and its only running for 22 days. Its good to see this site paying good right now. I guess most who invest in here in first few days of this site is already have a good earning in here. I don't know if after its reach 30 days its going to continue paying or not. Because this site has weekly and has monthly or 30 days plan.