Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ricabux - ricabux.com

darwin

• 2 weeks later...

Ricabux is one of the fast growing Bux site, within a week it has got 9000 members.Its simply incredible.I have joined and upgraded my membership and yesterday rented 100 referrals here so hopefully i ll make some profit out of this site within a month or two.

Here is the payment i received today............................................

You have received a payment to your account U4671715:

Date: 2012-02-06 20:22:27

Batch: 97727284

From Account: U0883792

Amount: $5.32

Memo: Instant payment from ricabux) dont forget to post payment proof in forum and proof section

Thank you.

It is good site with nice rate for per click ads and low rate minimum payout options. It is great that we have to wait seven days for payout from this site. We get very few number of ads daily so it may take months to get the minimum payout on this site. I am afraid that this site may be scam so it would be great full if anyone can upload payment proof.

i have joined this site many days ago but i leaved it because i dont have any referral and it is hard for me to reach the minimum payout easily in a two - three weeks even very difficult in one month.because at these earnings i will earn only 1.3$ if i click daily.so that i think its better to leave it.

@macky wow! you are really investing on this site. Do you also have any earnings from direct referrals on your payment proof? Or is it purely from your own clicks and your 100 rented referrals? How active are the rented referrals here?

I'm taking a second look at this PTC site. I just hope this site stays paying and doesn't close or turn into scam in just a matter of days like other new PTC sites.

I've been a member of this site for more than 2 weeks now. I'm earning around $0.05 per day by clicking ads without any referrals. I find the earnings here reasonable in reaching it's minimum payout of $2.00.

@macky110 i would love to hear about your earnings here after upgrading and renting 100 referrals. I'm thinking of doing the same though i might just rent less than 100 referrals.