Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProFundCorp - profundcorp.com

I am not the Admin.

ProFundCorporation

ProFundCorporation offers a highly profitable program exemplifying security, experience, stability, and reliability. We are a team composed of highly specialized investors who target online trading, gaming and other potentially profitable markets. Our goal is to greatly diversify and research our current and prospective investments so as to virtually eliminate any risk. This constant research enables our company to offer a stable, secure, and highly profitable investment to our investors.

ProFundCorporation is offering 3 investment plans for you to choose from - Plan A, Plan B, Plan C . The plan you choose will set your investment term and interest structure. The daily profit pays seven days a week.

Investment Plan A:

10% daily for 12 days

min. $5 - max. $100

principal returned

Investment Plan B:

11% daily for 12 days

min. $101 - max. $1000

principal returned

Investment Plan C:

12% daily for 12 days

min. $1001 - max. $5000

principal returned

5% Referral commission

Payment accept: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

Link: http://profundcorp.com/

about 10 hyip monitors at the moment with paying and waiting status, it seems they still paying as i find some proof too in other forums, and i think they will gain more investors later, since they are still new i think it is worthy to invest here especially because they have about 10 monitors monitoring them, and the plan seems quite stable