Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12levelsearnings - 12levelsearnings.com

it is the sister site of 4-levels bux but i am thinking that the 4level bux is going really good but what admin done to its sister site.only 426 members yet.no earnings available for the first 3 levels but the earnings available for the level from 5-12 are on its peaks.they are available in dollars.which i think the admin is becoming greedy because now he wants only investors who will pay him money to buy memberships.that he must have to remember that greed is curse.

Yes this site is the sister site of 4levelsbux. Even though the membership privilege given is premiere the earning rate is very low with $0.01 per day and to reach a minimum payout of $2 it would take about 200 days. Investing for cash out is something which is not very encouraging to members.

• 2 weeks later...

we cannot earn a good income from this site as a free members because there are no earnings provided by the admin for them.which shows they are in the search of investor.so that member have reject this site and are not joining it now.

I just want to update everyone. I'm surprised to see that this site is still up and running because it's sister site 4LevelsBux is suspended and i've been reading a lot of negative feedback on how the admin stopped paying in 4LevelsBux. Hopefully it won't be the same case for this site since he is requiring investment here.