Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clickinadsformoney - clickinadsformoney.com

Pay Per Click : 0.01$ [4 ads everday]

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.005$

Min cashout:1$

Payout Via : AP & PP

my favorite PTC my friend didi 1,2, adn 5dolalr here now going for 10 dollar hope we can do this too regards and good luck everyone

6d3gk.jpg

My statictic not much efort but good money:)

6d65u.png

if u want click here for Register regards and hope u can make good money here

banner1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i am really surprised to see this site because this site is going to old now and the good thing is that they have started paying its members but the bad thing regarding it they failed to attract members.there is also a suspicious thing which is that,there is no activity or contest of admin after 19-09-2011.

• 1 month later...

the admin is not active at all but its really a surprising moment for all of us that admin is not active but he is still paying his members right on time whenever he received any request.The ptc industry deserves that kind of sites and admin who are sincere with their members.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

this page appears excellent but i needed almost no know how abut this page so i consider when i came to learn information about this page i most certainly will defiantly provide my own responses here but i do think this page could possibly be very best as the lowest pay design will be nice.

Proof of payments really make a difference. As long we see proof of payments its means this site is paying good and if we only try to join this site as early as we can maybe right now we already reach minimum and maybe right now we already get paid. But at this moment i don't see any reason why its bad to join this site. I'm sure even if we join this late we can still end up getting paid.

another pretty new program and i find this program very attractive,i think the admin of this program has worth to takes to sustain the program for long.though ptc program are not to be trusted that much and think it might be wise to join this program and make a quick click on the program and washout since the program is new