Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investments-fx - Investments-fx.com

i'm not admin here!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Investments-Fx is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

We will answer all your questions.

Example of our trade on Forex

1 business day of 3 % (100 business days)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 1.10

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.50

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 3.00

5 business days 2.4% daily

Plan 1 $100 - $500 2.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.40

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 2.50

15 business days 4.5% daily

Plan 1 $150 - $1,000 3.90

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 4.20

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 4.50

30 business days 5% daily

Plan 1 $500 - $5,000 4.80

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 4.90

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 5.00

VIP 40 business days 7% daily

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 6.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 6.50

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 7.00

Join here: http://investments-fx.com/?ref=xetang

this site script is cheap. even they have cheap script this program also have quite nice script, only 1.1% for one day in 30 days for me is good i think it will make this site more stable, i think if admin change script to be better script i am sure that they will attract more investors to join in this site and i like because they have low min. PO .

We need to use this program because this program is suitable for us. As they have low minimum investment amount of $1 and their daily RoI will be 1.10% so we need to use it as soon as possible. Hope fully they should stay here for next 30 days and must clear all payout requests of us. But they need to modify their website for gain better goodwill.

This is interesting. It's has some how a paying status. Its has some how a weak pulse but I guess this hyip site will going to be a paying hyip for two weeks or more depends on the interest of investors. I guess if admin going to decide to spend some money in ptp forum advertising and paying hyip review site I guess investments-fx is going to be a popular hyip site.

Well the monitors have approved of this site's status with paying. The interest rate here is very low but the amount of investment is also low starting with $1 only which isn't much of a problem for members to invest in. Only thing is that they have cheap site script apart from that everything is going well for now. Hope it keeps paying for about a month or two.

As Thy have good RoI plan so people already came and made too many deposits. But their total returning ratio is not very good because we expect 50% return of their total collection. They already gained over $6K but they paid only 7.5% where we expect their total paid amount of $3K. But if they pay us regularly then it should be best for us.

I think that this threads should closed early because this is scam site already, almost monitors approved for this site as a scam site now although plans is long but this site can't run good long because it don't pay out for monitors as plans that they have given, and almost members too have know clearly about this problem and sure that it is early or late this site will close early