Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Monokaj - Monokaj.com

I'm not Admin here!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Mono kaj Intereso Best Co. is the second private equity fund to be launched by Mono Kaj InvGroup. It will be offered primarily for international investors interested in exposure to high-growth private companies in the LU TMT sector. The target size of the fund will be $100m. Mono Kaj InvGroup will leverage its financial resources, TMT sector expertise, technology deal pipeline and unparalleled coverage of the LU & US market (87 offices across the country) to achieve target IRR in excess of 50% for the limited partners. Mono Kaj is a private equity firm, focused on growth capital and buy-outs in the US TMT sector. Mono Kaj operates within Mono Group, a leading US brokerage and asset management firm. Mono Kaj is the second-largest private equity player in the TMT sector in US. Finam has made 18 investments and 8 exit transactions (directly and via the Mono Kaj Intereso Best Co, MKI) since 2004, achieving IRR of over 80% and cash on cash return in excess of 3. The current value of the unrealized portfolio exceeds $130m

Our rating is HERE

Special

Plan 1 $10 - $10 6.00

Plan 2 $25 - $25 7.00

Plan 3 $50 - $50 10.00

Plan 4 $100 - $100 15.00

1 days 1.5% daily

Plan 1 $5 - $24 1.00

Plan 2 $25 - $499 1.20

Plan 3 $500 - $10,000 1.50

7 days 2.0% daily

Plan 1 $10 - $49 1.20

Plan 2 $50 - $999 1.50

Plan 3 $1,000 - $20,000 2.00

30 days 3.5% daily

Plan 1 $25 - $99 1.50

Plan 2 $100 - $2,999 2.00

Plan 3 $3,000 - $100,000 3.50

Join here: https://monokaj.com/?ref=xetang

Best possible site with dedicated server, so we can surf this without any problem. Though they have safe server but they need to improve their designing quality, because it very simple and ordinary. Best thing is we can see regular server update from your home page. But we can not see any good monitor or any forums for get regular payment proof.

i am sure 100% that admin us golcoder script, it is very east to know from their template design, i only see admin did little change with template, it is one of their advantages beside they don't have any SSL and DDOS even they claimed they have lol, but the plan somehow make me surprised it seems admin have long term investment plan, which is more stable than other kind of plan.

6 days spent and still they have paying status. We can see their total payment amount from their server report. They already paid around 50% of their total deposit value. But their total collection is not very suitable because we can expect over $1000 collection on days 7. But if they really pay us then we can continue some more days.