Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Marketsc - Marketsc.ru

Professional Investment Fund

Market Secrets Company

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Market Secrets Company is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

15% Daily for 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $49 11.00

Plan 2 $50 - $99 12.00

Plan 3 $100 - $299 13.00

Plan 4 $300 - $499 14.00

Plan 5 $500 and more 15.00

5% Bus.Daily for 90 Days

Plan 1 $25 - $49 2.50

Plan 2 $50 - $99 3.00

Plan 3 $100 - $299 3.50

Plan 4 $300 - $499 4.00

Plan 5 $500 - $999 4.50

Plan 6 $1,000 and more 5.00

5% Bus.Daily for 30 days

Plan 1 $1 - $49 1.00

Plan 2 $50 - $99 2.00

Plan 3 $100 - $299 3.00

Plan 4 $300 - $499 4.00

Plan 5 $500 - $999 4.50

Plan 6 $1,000 and more 5.00

Use our referal program and earn up to 5.00% of referal deposits!

Join here: http://marketsc.ru/?ref=xetang

i don't know what kind of language that they have here, that is not make any sense to me since i don't understand about that thing, well i see the script and design of this site is totally cheap one, i don't know what come up with admin mind before he created this program,and the rate also are high and too much risk to burden

Still has waiting status. Its seems theirs only few hyip monitoring site that is monitoring this site. I don't recommend this site to do hit and run. I prefer to do hit and run if a site has this kind of plan but has 20 or more hyip monitoring site that is monitoring this site and has paying status at the same time.

I also feel that if this site going to be a paying hyip. I'm sure it can turn to scam in a week or two also.

This program has came from a Russian origin so we have to use converter for understand their program. We need to wait for next 10 days to get the exact result. As they have 11% daily for 10 days plan - mean 10% of total net profit after 10 days later. We expect that very soon we will see some paid stamp because still there are some monitors with waiting status.

This program has came from a Russian origin so we have to use converter for understand their program. We need to wait for next 10 days to get the exact result. As they have 11% daily for 10 days plan - mean 10% of total net profit after 10 days later. We expect that very soon we will see some paid stamp because still there are some monitors with waiting status.

thanks for the info dude :D, it seems they are paying as you can see in some monitors that monitoring the now they have paying stamps, and also it affected this site with the statistic they have now i see there are some increasing from deposit value that admin already have from investors which invest here.

I followed their current status and found some poor condition because they passed over 15 days and didn't managed to gain better investment. Because is they gained better deposits then there would be some members those who requested for payout. But their total payout amount is too low. But only hope is some members already got paid.

I followed their current status and found some poor condition because they passed over 15 days and didn't managed to gain better investment. Because is they gained better deposits then there would be some members those who requested for payout. But their total payout amount is too low. But only hope is some members already got paid.

you know russian language? as you know i only see this site status for now is paying in some monitors and i check for payment proof in some forums i find out some of them which make me thing this site still worthy until now, if you check it you will find out the latest payment proof is today

Well the site won't attract that many investors if it is only specific in one language that is Russian. Cause many people follow only English in their schools.Well anyways i could only understand the numbers in this program but they looked god. Glad to know this site is paying.

Well it doesn't seem to be stopping from the monitors from investing in them. They have 3 good hyip monitors displayed at the site and all 3 stating that it is paying. But I agree, it doesn't seem attractive at all when the symbols look like a right mess.