Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Infinity-trend - Infinity-trend.com

I'm not Admin here!

Welcome!

Friday, 18 May 2012

Today we have officially launched our website. It is now ready to accept deposits online in automatic and round-the-clock mode. Learn more about our investment offers and choose the right company to invest with.

If you have any questions, feel free to submit them to our customer support centre.

4% hourly

4% hourly for 26 hours $ 50 and more 104%

5% Daily

5% daily for 2 days $ 5 and more 110%

6% Daily

6% daily for 5 days $ 100 and more 130%

7% Daily

7% daily for 10 days $ 1,000 and more 170%

Join here: http://infinity-trend.com/?ref=xetang

quite nice site :D from the script and design of this site, i think that is good enough for them if they sustain to pay members, i also see they have SSL and DDOS, but the plan they offered here is bad, i think not all investors will just jump into this site plan that they offered, it is too much risky for little investors :(

If its hourly its can turn to scam in less than five days. But since its paying hourly you can have many cycles in here. Just invest and do hit and run and I'm sure you going to make lots of profit in here. I know its hard to earn money in hyip especially in hourly plan. But if you can do hit and run the better. Just make sure that what you invest in here is your extra funds.

Each and everybody knows that hourly profit scheme is the most worse plan because 99.99% of them should come for collect money and try to make us fool. This program might used some stolen ssl certificate because w can find too many problems on their website. One of the vital problem is they have monitor at rating section.

yeah i know that hourly hyip is not stable but this site still paying until now, and i see the latest payout that admin made is yesterday, and it seems they still gaining some investor to make deposit in here. i think they will not stay longer too but at least for now we can see this site still paying and of course no complain yet

yeah i know that hourly hyip is not stable but this site still paying until now, and i see the latest payout that admin made is yesterday, and it seems they still gaining some investor to make deposit in here. i think they will not stay longer too but at least for now we can see this site still paying and of course no complain yet

I think they might paid some members or monitors because they have to stay for some days because they have to stay here for some days. I think they already spent some money for make this program, so they need to recover their investment amount with some dedicated profit. For this process they need to wait some days. So they keep paying.

The site is down now and shows a 404 not found error. I guess since they had an hourly investment plan they must have run away with some nice ransom of money. You can't really trust these new hourly planned programs because they almost make no sense.