Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capital-arena-capital-arena.com

I am Not Admin;

http://capital-arena.com/

Capital Arena is here to change the way you have been letting other HYIPs treat you in the past. Let our system show you how to gain interest fast and instantly! We will deliver profits where others have tried and Failed.

Our intention is to help people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts through a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plan:

plans.png

Payment Option: LR, PM

Link: http://capital-arena.com/

i advice anyone who want to invest in this program to think about their decision twice, because even this site have quite good script and nice design but the plan they offered to us are unreasonable, i will not make any investment in that kind site that will give you more than 500% only in 5 minutes Lol, they are purely ponzi scheme site

Two paying status. One not paying status (but when I farther check it I found that this hyip monitoring site has no investments). And the rest right now are in waiting status.

But just look at the site plan. its 535% after 5 minutes and do you think I will going to believe that this two hyip monitoring site that say this site is paying really get paid? Or they got paid to say that they got paid? lols.

This is very funny because we can see forum's logo at footer of the site but there is no connectivity. If they really pay us then anyone should make active thread with regular update. I really have doubt about their quality. Still there are no monitors at ratings section. So their tendency is to become scam. This program should close very soon due to impossible RoI.