Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

weekly-forex2-weekly-forex2.com

I am not Admin;

http://weekly-forex2.com/

Weekly Forex Inc, a private investment company found in Apr, 2008 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After 2 years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on July, 2011.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

Investment Plan:

70 days Passive income

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 1.50

Plan 2 $10,001 - $50,000 2.30

Plan 3 $50,000 and more 3.00

Calculate your profit

Daily beginner (1 day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $21 - $10,000 101.00

Plan 2 $10,001 - $50,000 103.00

Plan 3 $50,001 and more 105.00

Weekly Medium (2 Weeks)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $10,000 110.00

Plan 2 $10,001 - $50,000 280.00

Plan 3 $50,001 and more 350.00

Daily Forever income

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 2.00

Plan 2 $10,001 - $50,000 5.00

Plan 3 $50,001 and more 10.00

Payment Option: LibertyReserve, V-Money, Perfectmoney

Link: http://weekly-forex2.com/

70 days plan here is nice thing :D, but i see they have short term plan here with low profit only 1% wow, i imagine if we invest by LR here we only will earn back all of our investment here because the fee from LR, the plan that i don't like is forever plan they have here even still have stable rate but for forever still not make sense for me

About half a dozen hyip monitoring site has waiting status right now. But its understandable for me since this site has been running for a day only. So in two to three days those hyip monitoring site that I see I'm sure they can update their record and convince as that they are paying good. But I guess by the time we see the paying status this site will turn to scam.

We know that forex is the best way to gain better money within very quick time. If they really connected with a forex broker then our payment chance will be sure due to their assure income. I also think that they might have forex agency because their daily RoI scheme is very natural and popular i.e. 1.5% after single day. But thy need to reduce their maturity period to 30 days from 70 days.

but for this site, it is different dude, you can check their status in some site, some of them have scam while some have "problem" status. i advice to any investor who want to invest here it is better to careful even you still see some problem status but i am skeptic that status will turn into paying status again.