Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eccpub - Eccpub.com

xetang

Founded in 2002 and a public company since 2007, EurExTrade is the diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries focused and engaged primarily in Forex trading. Company is capitalizing on daily currency pairs price movements using its proprietary robotic software for technical analysis, as well as on global events driven long term projections. EurExTrade company is serving private and institutional investors, as well as a number of pension funds. Company has over 4 billion in combined assets under management and it is best known for its strategic growth investments using proprietary micro-hedging technology.

EurExTrade began to offer its managed investment accounts to public in 2007, upon its strategic subsidiaries network establishment. Introduction of managed accounts services significantly extended company's trading capacity, profit yields and allowed to accommodate the investment needs of lower scale investors, to whom developed investment products would not have been otherwise available, due to high initial investment requirements.

Plan Name Account Balance, USD Investor's Share of Daily profit

A 10-500 50%

B 501-5000 55%

C 5001-20000 65%

D 20001-50000 75%

Join here: http://eccpub.com/?partner=Xetang

Running offline since 2002. Do we believe these, or what evidence to cover up these claim. Well, many hyips come up

with their tricks of getting investors, make them believe to all sort of lies that could even lead them to loose of their funds.

Beside, am having errors to access the ste, as it's taking so much time to open, and i don't really understand the plans and

tha roi that i t offers.

Even visiting the site I do not have all of the information that I am looking for. They usually tell you what payment processors they use upfront. I had to visit the FAQ page in order to find out that they process money using Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Global Digital Pay.

I do not know that whether they really cam for make any good trade or not. Because this might be copy cat program. I'm not sure about that but it's before I have seen some site like it. Who just paid for some months and later just became scam. But didn't stopped their payment completely - just gave some random payment for make us confuse.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I just check monitors and see that this site have ran good and monitors about 51 days now, if check in detail monitors, you can see that this is Paying site when very many monitors approved for this site in status "Paying", although their plans is short but I think that we still consider to invest here.

Plans:

50% - 55% - 65% - 75% daily for 3 trading days

It is not too bad

Glad to know that this site has already achieved a paying status in most of the monitors. This site only that the daily earning depends on the the daily report. I guess the admin of the program need to run some ads to make the program popular.

They have advertised very many in monitors now, if check monitors, you can see that this site is appreciated very high and very many monitors too paying high RCB offer for this site. Only have problem, investment min here is not small, you need to have to have at least $20 to invest here