Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

COSWealth - coswealth.com

I am not the Admin.

COSWealth

Welcome to COS Wealth!

COS Wealth is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork.

We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Investment Plans:

Daily Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

21% daily for 5 days $10 - $20 21.00

21.5% daily for 5 days $21 - $50 21.50

22% daily for 5 days $51 - $250 22.00

24% daily for 5 days $251 - $500 24.00

26% daily for 5 days $501 - $1,000 26.00

29% daily for 5 days $1,001 - $2,500 29.00

34% daily for 5 days $2,501 - $5,000 34.00

36% daily for 5 days $5,001 - $20,000 36.00

130% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

130% after 5 days $300 - $6,000 130.00

400% after 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $300 - $20,000 400.00

Accepted Payment System: AlertPay, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: https://www.coswealth.com/

Very attractive profesional looking script, with very high Roi though. Isn'tthe Roi high, and will not sustain to pay for a long time.

Imagine 36% daily for 5 days which gives you 180 after 5 days investment. Who could be able to offer such amount of ROi to investors. Well, when i checked the site for Monitors it shows nothing, which means it has no Monitor yet. Does it mean the Admin doesn't want to invest in Monitors.

This site does have a professional look to it. The ROI is very high. So this is going to be one of those sites that will last a short while and then disappear. If you want to invest in this program, invest at your own discretion. You have to make sure that this site is paying before you invest.

Its really hard to believe that 130% after 5 days plan is going to sustain even for a month.In most of the cases such hyip collapes within a very short time.Even if admin plans to advertise the site a lot, it is always going to be difficult to manage cashflow in his account due to high ROI.

lately i see many kind of program like this one, with nice script and good design but unfortunately this site have quite high rate in some plan they have, but the first plan which is more like short term investment program too me and i feel that is already more than enough, 3 rounds investment is achievable by them :D

This program should helps us to bring some good profit. As they have strong interface so we can expect some stability from them. We just need to arrange sum of $10 and ready to invest into their program. So our daily profit will be 1% daily - because 20% for 5 days value will be deduct as principle. I would like to tell you that if you able to spend then should try with $21 or $51, because there our profit level will increase up to 2% per day.