Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

X-capital - X-capital.ru

I congratulate you all on the opening of a new project! Register for the project available to all!

HotLog

Home Equity to 05/15/12

The first 30 participants who have put a deposit on 14 days will receive a bonus at the expense account's $ 35

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Offer double the money!

Start 16.05.12 at 24.00 GMT on time!

Good day to all visitors of this project, We have created a new campaign doubling the money on deposit Lozhish $ 20 get $ 40 lozhish $ 100 get $ 200 etc. Our system is simple and easy earnings! All who put a deposit to write in support and they'll tell you!

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

1 $1 - $50 6.20

2 $5 - $115 12.40

3 $12 - $236 17.50

1 $15 - $170 7.30

2 $20 - $250 15.20

3 $25 - $320 19.40

1 $35 - $500 21.10

2 $50 - $1,000 26.70

3 $120 - $1,500 31.50

1 $250 - $2,500 43.20

Use our referal program and earn up to 10.00% of referal deposits!

Our first level referrals bonuses:

Name From To Commision (%)

1 1 300 10.00

Join here: http://x-capital.ru/?ref=xetang

As this site has came from Russian origin so their using language is Russian. But we can use this program after select English option. This is very bad news that they won't used any unique template for cover their script. Because this template is very common and already used by too many programs. We do not find any good monitor or forum.

the language they used is something that i don't know and this site also have bad script ,i think admin truly don't have too much attention to run this site, and i find out the script that admin used is a nulled one, i think it will be careful for us to invest here, because i see there is no monitors that monitoring them and it seems no payment proof about them

like what i expected before, now this site have problem status in hyip monitors that monitoring this program, that is too bad to know about this but from the first i already think this site would have problem sooner since we already see with unstable plan and also bad script they used