Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trig - trig.biz

I am not the Admin.

Trig

WELCOME TO TRIG.BIZ

Trade Investment Group is a investment company, engaged in investment activities and financial services primarily in London, the Africa and Asia, and other emerging markets. Trade Investment Group makes investments in private companies. It holds investments in beverages, tea and coffe, catering and dry cell manufacturing among others. The basic source of the income of company Trade Investment Group is financing regional suppliers . Trade Investment Group has other investments in both listed and unlisted companies in various sectors, including growing energy and telecommunications investment in Africa. Manufacture of the telecommunication equipment is the high technology and hi-tech branch which at the correct organization of an affair can be rather profitable business, as leading foreign firms show. Trade Investment Group plans to increase the commodity circulation by 75 % due to engagement of investments of private investors. Using only financial power the company gets no more than 3-4 % profit every day, and using additional investments can increase daily profit up to 8.5-10 %. We do all stuff for you. we have contacts and know how to make good returns. We need more funds to be invested and of course to get more returns..

Investment Plans

Plan Title Amount Range Interest Profit % Payment Term

Primary $ 5.00 - 100.00 6.00 % Daily For 30 Days

Standard $ 10.00 - 5000.00 50.00 % Weekly For 4 Weeks

Ultimate $ 5.00 - 10000.00 150.00 % After 15 Days For 15 Days

Only for rating place owners $ 5.00 - 300.00 6.00 % For 30 Days

Min Spend : 5 USD

Referral Commission : Up to 8%

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Link: http://www.Trig.biz/

i think 6% per day still fine here, since our principal also back after investment and total ROI we get here is 180%, so far they just reached 8 days until now but they are not finished the first round yet, but the minimum investment here is quite low dude, and they are still rock with the payment

Well, the ROI that being offered is just really good but the domain doesn't seem to make an impact it just too vague and it doesn't make sense. Anyway, minimum amount to invest is affordable.

lol it doesn't matter with the domain, as long as it is not free domain like .co.cc that is fine and that is just not important to talk about domain like that, well this site also listed in Goldpoll :D, i think this site can stay for one round :D, and from what i see many people interest to invest here

Starting with $5 it can be very easy for anyone. As any newcomers should want to get start with less value. So it should be very suitable to them. If they include our total principle inside their total return then it can be around 80% of net profit. I wish that admin should bring some natural plan of 1% to 1.5% per day.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting with $5 it can be very easy for anyone. As any newcomers should want to get start with less value. So it should be very suitable to them. If they include our total principle inside their total return then it can be around 80% of net profit. I wish that admin should bring some natural plan of 1% to 1.5% per day.

It doesnt matter what percentage of ROI is being offered, it only matters whether the admin is paying honestly or not.So far Trig is doing great business, i have been paid 7 times from Trig and all my payments were quite quick.

yeah natural plan is good but that is not guarantee this site will not scamming us, and so far i see this program still paying members so i think that still fine and it makes investors can reach BEP faster than the natural plan you said, and it seems they gaining some deposit today :D