Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan C $2,001 - $10,000 2.00

VIP

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

VIP $10,001 - $50,000 2.50

Min Spend : 10 USD

Referral Commission : 3+2+1%

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney

Today in condition dynamically changing world on fast-moving boundless possibilities in ocean ship only one can stay on top that caught following wind of success changes incessant go with the times.

And our company, already at the very beginning of the first exit to the high sea of the investment market was focused on uniqueness and a versatility of strategic positioning itself as the companies with public image and an exclusive professional approach to business. Thereby our company in this day staying one of the leading companies in management of investments, providing investors high profitability and a diversified place of investment projects.

We grow promoting growth of business and welfare of our clients.

We don't sell financial products – we help our clients to find the optimum financial decision.

Professionalism and innovation is the base minimum guaranteed to our client.

Areas of our activity:

- Trading operations with securities and management of assets.

- Investment and bank services in areas of alternative and personal investments and finance.

Besides «Grand Victoria» is the company professionally given transport services (rent of yachts and planes), investing in a gaming business and rest in the most luxury resorts worldwide.

Join here

1% for 10 days :D, that is quite stable one, from my own calculation this program already give us about 10% profit in one day, and like usual the principal will be back so our total earning here for 10 days is 110%, and i think that is nice and profitable since our minimum investment here only $10.

So, which means our daily pure profit is 1% of our investment. Indeed it does seem a stable one with the terms that being offered in here. It would be better if the Admin would reduce the minimum knowing the fact that 10 dollars is high.

there are many hyip site that offered $10, and i think that is fine because now that kind of rate already become standard in many hyip site, so far in any hyip monitors i see their status still waiting so i think it will be better to waiting until they come up with some payment proof from some investors

This does look like a stable investment. I think the $10 minimum is reasonable. This is pretty much the minimum that most HYIPs require. With the relatively lower ROI, you would think that this site will have a long life. However, scams come in all shapes and sizes. I might choose this site for investing when I make enough money.

Good looking site that we can use such safe payment processor like LR which has 3 layer security system so we never get stolen money. According to me this program should become another elite in very future because they have perfect match with an elite. We can see impressive design, dedicated server with best protection using ssl with site lock. So our date will be safe perfectly. 1% daily for 10 days plan will be the most popular among us.