Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil-pays - Oil-pays.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Oil Pays is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% after a hour

Hourly Profit (%) 110% $1 - $100,000 110.00

250% AFTER 1 DAY

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

ACCEPT: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.oil-pays.com/?ref=xetang

The plans might seems to be attractive at first sight, but rationally it isn't possible for sites to offer such high ROI. Too bad the payment processors aren't those which enable users to file dispute, if the site scam, the investors would be totally in lost.

The plans might seems to be attractive at first sight, but rationally it isn't possible for sites to offer such high ROI. Too bad the payment processors aren't those which enable users to file dispute, if the site scam, the investors would be totally in lost.

It can be correct but I think that even with HYIP site have rate is lower, it too don't be safe for long investors here, we should only invest in long time is best, with this site investment limit is low, therefore we can invest it in some days or even try to invest with some hours, I think that sure we will not lost in this invest. First, I think that you should check monitors before invest with it

i am surprise with this site even a member said this program is risky but in fact now this program is paying and today i find out about more than 3 hyip monitors that monitoring this site now, so i think that is quite safe to do hit and run in this site, even they have hourly plan but i am sure for the first or second round they will paying

That's a common sense that an investing in HYIP has always risk on it so even members said that it was a risky program but that doesn't mean it won't pay but it would actually if the plan terms are good.

but if you use your eyes, you can see the hourly plan of this site, that you always said cannot survive longer :D, and we talk about this site not about general thing about hyip, an hourly hyip site that can survive more than one round is something that not all hourly hyip can achieve

This admin must be a liar because if they really pay us then it could be a natural plan insists of some risky hourly profit scheme. I also followed their script and template and found some cheap & ordinary classic template. It's mean admin should used some common template and name their website with oil, by which people would some and ready to invest.