Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Harryinvestment - Harryinvestment.com

Welcome to Harry Investment

Our recent investments include wave energy, energy efficiency, bioenergy technology, off grid power generation, Energy Supply Company (ESCO) and forex trading

We plan to make further investment in our existing portfolio and also in other exciting opportunities in waste to energy, wind energy technology and smart grid technologies. A key differentiator in our fund is that each investment is made on an ordinary share full participation basis so that our investors get maximum upside.

Our foremost goal is to make our customers' money grow and so the harry investment's approach to investment has always been the emphasis we place on first-hand company research. Our fund managers and analysts are dedicated to carrying out their own analysis of potential investments.

We're here with no other business than the single-minded pursuit of investing on behalf of millions of customers. With a range of investment options to suit all market conditions, at all stages of your life.

We continually researching and developing, We add new and reliable investment opportunities from time to time giving investor up to date money making opportunity.

• 104% after 1 day ($10 - $500)
  • 110% after 1 day ($501 - $3,000)
  • 115% after 1 day ($3,001 - $50,000)
  • 125% after 5 days ($20 - $3,000)
  • 130% after 5 days ($3,001 - $50,000)

Join here: http://harryinvestment.com/harry-id/xetang

The only affortable plan will be first plan with minimum investment of $10. I try to search on the status of this site on most monitors and it shows waiting status. I think it would be better to make sure that the site is paying before invest in it.

40 cents after one day is not that bad and it's already good because i am even investing in 110% after one day, it's just a matter of being an early investor if you want to be in profit and this program likely to run for some rounds.

I think that may be you are correct when care to this plan but I think that you should invest it early in this time because it is very risk when site just run not long, Plan2 can be good but investment limit is not small any, It will be very risk if this site don't pay out for all members. I too just check in Monitors and see that it have approved in very many monitors now but almost is waiting. I think that if about some next hours, if this site is paying, it will approved in monitors when we can calculate to invest here

i think minimum deposit in this site is affordable, right? well aside from affordable minimum deposit, this site also have nice script and also have SSL to protected this site, i think that is quite enough for hyip site and ref.commision also not high just like many short term site offered, overall they are doing great :D

Glad to see a paying program with live support option. We can see many monitor include some popular one. All of them are telling us that this program is paying now. So we can take this plan without any fear. We just need to bring some tiny figure of $5 and will get the result after a single day. I hope that we should able to collect some profit and get some payouts.

Glad to see a paying program with live support option. We can see many monitor include some popular one. All of them are telling us that this program is paying now. So we can take this plan without any fear. We just need to bring some tiny figure of $5 and will get the result after a single day. I hope that we should able to collect some profit and get some payouts.

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about 10 days now and it is paying good as I saw in monitors now, I hope that they will pay out long so that almost member can believe to invest long here. About investment limit, it don't be $5, please note, you need invest at least $10 to work and rate of it too is reasonable

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about 10 days now and it is paying good as I saw in monitors now, I hope that they will pay out long so that almost member can believe to invest long here. About investment limit, it don't be $5, please note, you need invest at least $10 to work and rate of it too is reasonable

Some days ago this program was online and paying but right now they have null script. Either their hosting has over due invoice or they didn't pay their current hosting subscription. So I would like to make a request that in future if you'll see this site online then please inform us. Because we really need this king of paying program.

The only affortable plan will be first plan with minimum investment of $10. I try to search on the status of this site on most monitors and it shows waiting status. I think it would be better to make sure that the site is paying before invest in it.

I agree with you. Best thing to do is to wait for payment proof from members of the program before we will take action of investment. I hope that this program would still be paying as I have read in one of the posting of the member that it has some problems with hosting.

Some days ago this program was online and paying but right now they have null script. Either their hosting has over due invoice or they didn't pay their current hosting subscription. So I would like to make a request that in future if you'll see this site online then please inform us. Because we really need this king of paying program.

i don't know if this site is not accessible in some days back, but from my end now this site still accessible with full script i even still see this site status in some hyip monitors as paying program which make me more happy with them, and i still see some payment proof, so i think they are still paying us

Well the site does look pretty nice with good script it does have SSL which make's the whole thing have a professional touch. Good thing the first plan starts from a a reasonable affordable amount and its always good to know that it has a paying status in monitors.

wow this program is one of the paying program that still online :D, i see they listed in GP as the paying program too and in some hyip monitors, so i can assume this program will stay longer and so far i see admin already make this site online for about 20 days :D and they are still paying as you can find some payment proof in hyip forums